Chapter 25 - The Best Nya-ight Ever!

The time was the time! The girls had an hour to prepare for the ball after a day of shoe and clothing shopping! They brought so many fashions, clothes, and accessories, nail polish, makeup and clothes for the pets as they were coming too, as Josie and Marcy instisted! Josie and Marcy's clothes were also special clothes that fit their paws, tails and ears!

Josie squealled "OMG THIS BALL is gonna be so cool!"

Jessica said "No kidding I can't wait to get changed and then dance with you!"

Josie said "Yeah I danced practised all day duh! FOR YOU!" The two squealled while jumping up and down happily!

Evelyn hopped onto Katrina's head and shouted "THIS PARTY IS GONNA BE LIIIIIIIT! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!"

Katrina said "Especially since I will perform fire spells at the ball since Andrias gave me permission to do such a thing! Yassss King Slay!!!!"

Olivia said "I cannot wait to spend the night dancing with my dearest Yunan"

"I GENERAL YUNAN and my dear wife Olivia will rock this ball and destroy the competition at the dance floor tonight like no other!!!" Yunan boasted. "Yeah, Olivia is more into the formal speech than I am"

Amanda said "I wonder if my cousin Gertie or anybody else I know will be there, either than or its time for me and the girls to make new friends! I love to socialise either way sometimes! I guess I'm not always a homebody"

"You have a cousin and stuff?" Marcy asked "So fascinating! I wonder if either of my mommas know them, especially Olivia since Andrias gave her the list of those invited, she sorts out parties and missions for me and such! OMG this is so exciting!"

"I do have some family members aside from my girls!" Amanda replied. "Most of them live in or very near Newtopia though! I heard this party isn't as strict about status of guests so I wonder if they'll join"

"That was probably my doing!" Josie replied. "I asked Marcy to ask him if any extended family of ours would join and she told Olivia to do that!"

"You're so thoughtful Josie!" Marcy said to her, charmed by her generosity and kindness to others.

"Awww shucks thanks!" Josie replied to Marcy with gratitude.

"Yeahhh!!! It'd suck if we didn't see the extended family at the ball!" Marcy said. "Good for them and good for us! yknow?"

"True dat!" Josie replied to her.

Spike, Quackshire and Joe Sparrow were being petted and adored by everyone and they ate up all the attention! So cute!

"Awww look at these wittle guys, such cutie pets! Aw! So anyways Josie, like should we add any songs to the royal playlist on my phone?" Marcy asked.

"DUH!!!! YES!!!!!!! Lets add so many songs!!!!! Which ones did we forget?" Josie asked.

"OH MAI GAWD! We totally forgot to add this this and that one, OMG what were we thinking!" Marcy gasped as the two girls got carried away adding songs to the royal playlist they just made today! They were being silly as they felt very happy and silly today!

After an hour of chatting and having fun Olivia called over the girls and the pets with a loud "GIRLS, GO GET CHANGED! The ball will be starting in 40 minutes, please chop chop or my Yunan will chop chop you up!" They did not want to be chop chop'd by HER so they hurried up and ran to the individual changing rooms with the outfits they picked out!

The girls picked out such beautiful and gorgeous outfits! They looked so stylish and elegant, so perfect for an elegant and majestic royal ball!

Josie picked to wear a beautiful dress, a elegant bright purple dress with 3 ribbons at the top of her dress with long frilled sleeves, the dress length went down to her knees, her hair was wavy with a ribbon hair style on top, and her makeup was beautiful and sparkly, a red rose in her hair, a lavender velvet necklace with a golden locket inside that says "Jessiphine forever", golden sparkly sandals on her feet shaped like cat paws, a golden bracelet made of cats eye crystals on her left wrist. She was stunning and gorgeous and Jessica certainly agreed especially, who blushed and swooned when she saw her.