Chapter 10 - Magic and Hedge-hugs

Josephine woke up and yawned, attended her daily hygiene needs, wore her new pink Killapillar themed dressing gown and played on her phone until everyone else woke up. Jessica said "Morning Josie" with a big yawn that she said "excuse me sorry about the yawn" and Josie said "Its okay Jessikins". Josie said "I'm so excited!!! Today is the day I'm gonna learn more magic! And find out more about my mysterious powers!! And you all will be joining me!!!" Jessica said "I KNOW RIGHT? Today is gonna be amazing!!!" Josie and Jessica were sharing the phone watching more TV Shows about a cat who becomes a mermaid witch called The Teenage Purrmaid, to pass the time while everyone else gets up. The two girls were nuzzling Spike the pet hedgehog who slept in their room to guard them and because the hedgie boy was cute.

Katrina said "Morning girls" and Evelyn sleepily said as Katrina held her in her arms "just....5 more minutes for another hour...please" and Katrina lovingly rolled her eyes at her lazy froggo sister. Amanda yawned and called out "Rise and shine girls! Its breakfast time!" as a chicken monster in the woods cockadoodledooed. Evelyn suddenly woke up like she ate lots of candy and said "YES I LOVE YOUR BREAKFASTS!!!! I want lots of syrup with mine!!!" while she did a happy silly little dance as Jessica clapped along. Katrina said "And she said she was too sleepy, what a little diva" and she chuckled at how silly Evelyn was.

The girls ate their breakfast and chatted with each other as Evelyn begged for seconds and Spike jumped as Amanda fed him specially made bug pancakes just for Spike. Spike did a backflip and the girls "Awwwwed" and "Oooo'd" at their very talented and cute pet hedgehog.

Josie showed a picture of the 3 other girls and Josie holding Daffodil the hedgehog she had back at home and said "Spike is like a giant version of her, my baby back at home Daffodil" Jessica said "Awwww Daffodil is so cute! She must be a baby she's so tiny!" and Josie said "Actually shes an adult hedgehog!"

Jessica said "WHAT? Wow the animals back at your world are so tiny!" Evelyn said "They're soooo tiny bwahahha and so cute! I wanna pet all the animals back in your world if their this wimpy but cute!" Katrina said "No kidding I wanna pet and research all of them!" Amanda said "Me too what little lovely wittle critters heheheheh!!!" and Spike licked the screen as the girls patted his head. Jessica said "Maybe Spike could be her daddy hedgie!!" and Josie said "He would be a good father he's so sweet!!" Jessica said "True, I hope he finds a mate so we can have baby hedgies too!"

The girls laughed and smiled at how cute Spike is and he enjoyed many head pats and hedge-hugs as they called it. Josie smiled and then said "So what are we doing today anyways? Any plans?" Evelyn said "Can't think of nothing but MORE HEDGE-HUGS!" and they laughed and Evelyn rubbed her cheeks with Spike's cheeks.

Evelyn said "But for realsies though, didn't like Katrina say we were gonna learn more magic for Josie so she like doesn't get worn out and stuff and the COOL and fun spells as well!? This is gonna be awessooooooome!!!"

Katrina said as she patted Spike on his purple head and on his opalescent moth wings because hes a hybrid hedgehog, "Yes thats right I will teach Josie loads of cool spells flying, fire, ice, mind reading, soul bonds, teleportation, and more epic spells! I LOVE teaching magic so having a new pupil will be so much fun!!!"

Evelyn created a small flying spell with her magic that made her leviate to tease Katrina and Katrina said "HEY!!! you already know the spells!" Evelyn giggled and said "I KNOW!!! hehehehehheh!!" Jessica said "Wait, soul bonds?" Josie said "Whats that?"

Amanda said "I LOVE your euthusiasm for magical spells, I did magic when I was an eft too but not indoors, you'll stain the pink flowery wallpaper with dark magic stains!!! Please keep it outdoors darlings, and I will follow you all just incase sweetums!" the girls all said in unison "YES MOM" and Evelyn tried to stay still but she saw something funny outside, tripped on Josies tail, Josie yowled in pain and Josie accidently casted an talking animal spell on Spike with a fraction of her natural gem magic and she could understand his sqeaking and animal noises as speech.