Chapter 18 - Yar Har Har!

During the midday after hours of mucking around, the girls were assigned another task by the king. The one they promised him to solve yesterday.

Josie asked to him "Andrias are we going to fight pirates like you told us to yesterday?" her ears twitched and her tail perked with curiousity.

King Andrias told her "Yeeees! You will battle these nasty nasty pirates who have been a MASSIVE thorn on this city and my massive behind! Oh ho ho!" he loathed pirates and oh he couldn't wait to get rid of them!

Josie and Jessica giggled at his joke and Marcy smiled.

Marcy asked "PIRATES? OMG no way!!! I've always wanted to fight pirates IRL, pirate levels in games are always the coolest, like in Flame Emblem where you fight a pirate ship in that one chapter and such!!! OMG!!! JOSIE this is so exciting!!! Do we get cool pirate outfits too? I can't wait!" Marcy Jessica and Josie jumped up and down in excitement and Evelyn copied their happiness ruffling up Katrina's hair, which she fixed with a quick hair spell!

Lady Olivia replied to her with "Yes my lil Mar-shmellow, I will retrieve you and your allies new fabulous pirate outfits, just your size and all."

Marcy squealled "THANK YOU MOMMA!!!! You da best mom!!! YASSSSSSS!!!"

Lady Olivia replied with "ANYTHING for my little Mar-shmellow, my darling eft!"

Andrias said to Marcy "Go bon voyage on the warship I'll give your daring crew and go out there kiddo and go kick some evil pirate booty! And recieve back the stolen booty and give it back to us too! Hahahaha!"

Marcy replied with a salute "I will make you proud 'Drias!!!" with a big happy grin on her face.

Andrias laughed with "ATTA GIRL!" liking her confident, can-do attitude.

Lady Olivia took the girls to the individual changing rooms with Spike waiting outside while Olivia gave him big headpats as she softly cooed "What a sweet little darling of a hedgehog you are, where did that Josephine find such a sweet hedgie?" She gave Spike his own red pirate hat for pets and Spike smiled a big cheeky grin at her.

The girls put on their own custom pirate outfits and they look fabulous! Josie was wearing a fuchsia pirates hat with a long sleeves pink dress with a black top on top that had skull and crossbones on it, black tights underneath the dress with rips that looked like stripes, a red belt on her dress with a pink skull with eyelashes in the middle, a purple fake eyepatch, the sleeves on her dress had black and pink stripes on them and bright pink boots with spotty kitty print on them.

Marcy wore a red pirates hat with a red longcoat and cheetah spots pattern on the coat, and a black layered skirt and a black buttoned shirt with the sleeves going up to her shoulders, fingerless black gloves and striking red boots. Her style was becoming more gothic due to Josie's influence and even wore dark eyeliner with a drawn on skull on her cheek and black painted claws.

Evelyn wore a bright pink longcoat with a short sleeved black frilly dress underneath that had red parrots print on the dress, black fingerless gloves, knee high black socks, hot pink boots, a pink belt on her dress and a pink hat with a ribbon and a pastel pink feather on it. She looked so girly!

Katrina looked like a witchy pirate! She wore a black dress that had long sleeves and red bone buttons, a brown corset, a purple skirt with purple heeled boots, a red velvet necklace with a purple crystal dangling on it and a pirate's hat thats black with a purple ribbon on it.

Amanda wore a black and red striped shirt with black trousers and red boots and her outfit was simple yet effective and stylishly gorgeous. Empasise on gore-geous.