• m a t t h e w •

After Isabella left, I felt really bad. I shouldn't have said anything. I just couldn't help myself. She's been my best friend since kindergarten. She's practically a little sister to me.

It's true though, Noah cheated on her twice in the six months that they have been together. I try to tell her, but she hasn't had a boyfriend since freshman year in high school, so I'm going to try to be the supportive friend.

I shower, get dressed, grab my skateboard and head out to leave the apartment building. I try to be as quick as possible because there is a really creepy girl who just happens to be out here when I'm about to leave. Just when I think I'm good I see her.

"Matt wait up", she shouted. I wanted to run but since my mom always told me to be respectful and blah blah blah.

"Hey Marie", I said as nicely as I could.

She started to put her hands on my chest. I tried pushing them off but she just kept bringing them back.

"Umm Marie what do you want?", I asked nervously.

She laughed as a hyena maybe she thought she was being cute or something but clearly it didn't work," you of course. How about we take this into my apartment."

That's when I started backing away," sorry no thanks. I only see us as friends. Nothing else."

After I said that I ran out the doors and began to skate. I was going over to Johnson's house. He didn't live far away so I wouldn't have to get a cab and endure in the never ending New York traffic.

+

"I'm telling you Nash you're going to get caught one day.", Johnson said while eating an apple.

Nash just scoffed," quit being such a little bitch. I'm not going to get caught."

I just laughed and got a pillow thrown at me," hey watch it or I'll beat you up son."

Johnson just laughed and Nash kept staring at me," what Nash? Want a piece of me too."

Nash just shook his head," nah but I do want is a piece of Isabella. She's hot. When her and Noah break up I'll make her feel special."

I started making gagging noises," Nash she's like a sister to me. you need to chill."

"So you're telling me that you wouldn't bang her senselessly", he asked.

I actually thought of it," if we weren't close friends then maybe I would."

Nash just smirked and Johnson smiled," I've always been team Matt and Bella."

"Oh my god. I don't have feelings for her that way. She's just a friend.", I groaned. I pulled out my phone and saw it was 6:17pm. Woah I've been here for three hours how am I not tired of these boys," okay well I'll see you all later. I gotta go back before Isabella gets backs."

"Are you planning to hit it tonight?", Nash said as I was leaving the house. I turned around and flipped him off.

+

When I arrived back to the apartment, I was to lazy to go sleep in my room so I decided to crash on the couch.

+

I woke up and all the lights were off. I pulled out my phone and saw it was past midnight. I get up and see that Bella's purse and keys are on the floor. I walk to her room. I pressed my ear up against her door and heard her sniffling.

I opened her door and saw that she has been crying." Bella what's wrong, babe?"

She wouldn't look at me. "Isabella tell me what's wrong."

Isabella started crying even more. It hurt seeing her like this. I sat next to her on the bed, wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close," when you're ready, I'm right here."

+
I hope you just give this book a chance.