• m a t t h e w •

There's so much traffic. I'm getting impatient. I look over at Isabella and see her sleeping. She looks so beautiful sleeping.

I get a call and quickly try to answer it, so Isabella doesn't wake up. I looked at the id and it was gilinsky.

"Hey jack. What's up?", I said.

He sighed," nothing much just in traffic. Getting pissed off."

I laughed," where are you headed?"

"To this fair, but I don't think I'll get there in time.", he said.

I look around to see if I see jack," no way. I'm headed there too."

"Awesome. I'm with Madison. Are you going with Estelle?", he asked.

"Umm no", I said.

"So you're going by yourself?", he questioned.

I smiled and turned to see Bella," I'm actually going with my girlfriend."

"What the fuck? Matthew, who's the lucky girl?", he yelled. I could hear Madison asking what and he explaining it to her," Matt I have you on speaker now. Madison wanted to know too."

"It's okay. My girlfriend is Bella.", I smiled.

I hear them screaming and cheering. Jack says congrats and Madison is saying she knew we'd end up together.

"Oh man how come you didn't tell us? How long have y'all been together," Madison asked.

"Well I thought she told you, but I don't know. I thought y'all would just know. Oh and we've been together for a week.", I explained.

"Oh my god. We are so double dating.", Madison squealed.

"I want to but then again this is our first date outside of the house and I want to make it special for her," I said then thought about it," wait on second thought I'd like it. Let's just not do everything together. You get me? I want to be alone with Bella too."

" yeah yeah we get you. We just want to see y'all be all lovey dovey", jack said.

I smile and glance over at Isabella, who's waking up," alright then. I gotta go. Bye."

After jack and Madison say goodbye, I hang up and smile at Isabella," well looks like someone is up."

"Oh my god. I didn't even know I fell asleep. I remember hearing you talk about our date and then I turn my head to look outside.", she laughed.

I smiled, looking at the road seeing that all the cars were moving again," well you didn't miss much."

+

"Matthew, our first date is at a fair.", Isabella said.

I looked nervously at her," yeah I hope it's okay."

"Matt it's perfect.," she smiled," wow look at the swings. Can we ride that first, babe?"

"We can ride whatever you want, bells", I said getting out.

I go around and open her door," hey look it's Madison and jack."

I turn around and see them coming up with cotton candy in hand. Madison ran up to Bella talking about how we're together. Jack finally catches up and we all head inside.

We started with the swings, rode some of the scary yet thrilling rides, we took a break and are some funnel cake and some soda. Then, jack Madison left to go do their own thing, while Isabella and I played at the booths.

I won a giant teddy bear for Isabella and she loved it. She beat me in almost everything, but I played it off like she was suppose to.

It was around 11:30 at night and Isabella was tired. Jack and Madison left because jack got sick. Isabella and I were on the Ferris wheel as our last ride.

"Matthew," Isabella said leaning on me," where do you see yourself in 20 years?"

I sighed," I see myself with you. Even if we aren't together I see myself still being in your life."

"Do you think we'll be as happy as we are now?", she asked.

"I think we'll be even more happier. All I know is that when I look at you i get happier each day.", I kissed her head.

She laughed," Matt, quit being all sappy."

I pulled her closer in," I can't help it girlfriend. You make me undeniable happy."

We were at the top of the Ferris wheel. The view here was beautiful. It was dark, but the city was still alive.

"This is the last ride for tonight," Isabella sighed," who knows what tomorrow's ride will bring."

I looked at her and she looked at me. I kiss her," it'll bring us one more step closer to happiness."

+++++++++

Cute.

Alright so here's update 1 of 2. Be prepared for the next chapter my fellow readers.

Y'all my friend got asked to prom and I'm really upset. she and I are both sophomore (10th graders) and I don't even talk to juniors or seniors. I really want to go dress shopping and dress beautiful for once but no junior or senior knows I exist. *cries*