e p i l o g u e

20 years later

Since Matt and Isabella's first date, it's been a crazy ride. They've argued, made up, but never broke up.

At the age of 20, Isabella was pregnant with a boy. They named him Nathan. He's now 19 years old, going to college to become a doctor.

At the age of 23, Isabella and Matt got married. They invited everyone expect Cameron. Isabella made Madison her maid of honor. She also included Estelle as one of her bridesmaids.

At the age of 25, Isabella became pregnant again. This time with a baby girl. Matt named her Adrianna. She's now 14 and starting high school.

Now at the age of 39, Matthew and Isabella are well and happy. They couldn't of asked for a better life. Matthew works as a teacher at the high school his daughter is attending, while Isabella runs her own store.

Adrianna and Nathan look up at their parents as two people who never lost love for each other. They make them believe that love does exist and they can be just as happy as their parents.

+++++

Okay I didn't know how to end this. So yeah. Basically Matthew and Isabella live happily ever after.

I know this came as a shocker that I didn't warn y'all but it's because I didn't want y'all continue a story that's already over. So I just decided to make the epilogue now.

I would just like to say thank you all for the reads, votes, and comments. It means a lot to me to know so many people actually enjoyed reading this. I started this book off in the summer of 2015 and I am now in February 2, 2016 it's finally over.