• m a t t h e w •

"Matt wake up", I hear Isabella say.

I groaned and turned my head to face the wall," go to sleep Bella."

Then I feel Isabella get on top of me. She started to slowly grind on my member. I started getting hard and I moaned," Bella babe, you need to stop."

She leaned in and whispered into my ear," but I just want you inside of me." My eyes opened up and I got up.

"Okay let me go brush my teeth and I'll be right back.", I said quickly heading to the bathroom. I tried being as quick as possible.

When I went back to my room, I got more hard. I see Isabella topless. One hand is touching her breast while the other one was inside her panties. She smirked at me and lets out a moan.

I made my way to the bed slipped off her panty and started lick her so good. Her back arched back and moans escaped her mouth.

"M-Matt", she moan.

I slipped two fingers into her and heard her moans get louder. I saw that she was holding the blanket, her eyes shut tight. I knew what was about to happen. I went faster and her moans got faster as she released. I licked her clean and left kissed all the way to her neck.

"That was amazing," she said getting back on top of me straddling me," now it's my turn to please you."

"Please do", I smirked.

She lowers herself to my hard part and slipped off my boxer. I gently grabbed me as I let out a soft moan.

She took it and put it in her mouth. Slowly going up and down. I let a few moans out. She looked at me as she sucked, batting her eyelashes.

"Faster", I said.

She obeyed and went faster and faster. She took it out of her mouth, licked me, and continue to suck.

"Fu-fuck", I say as I get up and she gets on her knees. She opened her mouth, while I pumped myself until the white fluid came out and majority of if landing in her mouth. She swallowed it like it was nothing.

"Well this was fun", Isabella said getting up.

I pulled her closer to me, smacked her ass and then grabbed it," there's more where that came from."

She smiled and left my room. Now what was I suppose to do.

+

I was on the couch, watching tv and Isabella was test cooking some recipe she found online.

I get up and go towards Isabella," hey. I was wondering if there was any possible way that you could help me look for a job because i feel bad that you have to pay everything yourself."

"Actually there is a job opening at target.", She said not looking at me.

"Really. I'll go tomorrow morning for the forms and everything. Thanks.", I said.

She hands me a plate and we eat on the couch watching tv together and talking.

"um actually I need to talk to you," Bella said, me waiting for her to continue," its about the friends with benefits."

"Do you want to end it?", I asked trying to hide my disappointment.

She laughed softly," no, not yet at least. I just had a question. I was wondering you said we couldn't be in a relationship... Does that mean me and you or me and someone else?"

"It's both. If you were to still have a boyfriend and we did this than that means you're cheating on him with me", I answered.

"Oh okay. That makes more sense, but I can go on dates right?", She asked.

"Well yeah. I don't see why not.", I said," but you just broke up with Noah don't you want to wait awhile?"

"Well duh. I'm just saying like what if this goes on the rest of the year and I find someone in that year that I want to get to know. You get me?", She said.

I nodded," Bella this food is really great. You should like become a chief."

"Matt it's just chicken Alfredo", Isabella laughed.