• m a t t h e w •

She shrugged her shoulders," can you tell me about her?"

I was confused as to what was going on but I started to speak," well we've been friends since we were little kids. She's always been there for me and I've always been there for her. She's super smart. She's also like really beautiful. I'm actually surprised she's friends with me. When she speaks about something she loves, she gets so into it. Her eyes have this sparkle in them when she's talking. Isabella is so opened minded. She tries to find the good in every person she meets. She can make me laugh at anytime of the day. Her eyes!! They are just so magical. Don't even get me started on her hair. It's so long and I just want to make an braid with it. She thinks she looks fat but she's definitely isn't. Her body is just right. Even if she was fat I'd think she still is the most beautiful girl ever-"

I stopped talking because I saw Estelle crying," w-why are you crying?"

"Because I wish I had a guy who loved me as much as you love Isabella. Why are you even here. Your girl is waiting for you!", she smiled.

"But I don't want to leave you. I like you Estelle"

She spoke her head," not like you love her. Matt you're totally in love with your best friend. It's the cutest thing ever. Go to her tell her how you feel."

"What about you?"

She wiped her tears away," we can still be friends."

I smiled at her and held her hand," I'd love that, but how do I tell her that I actually love her and not in the "I love you best friend" type of way?"

"Get her away from here. Take her somewhere you'd always wanted to go and take her. Tell her somewhere she'll always remember.", she smiled.

I thought really hard about where I could take Isabella. I could take her to the beach.

Matt are you crazy it's cold outside!

I sighed," Estelle where should i take her?"

"Umm ho-", Estelle was interrupted by the ringing of my phone.

I looked at the caller id and saw it was Bella. I showed Estelle and she told me to take it outside. I got up and headed outside," hey Bella what's up?"

"Matt I know I told you to go out tonight, but is it okay if you come to the apartment?", she said.

I smiled to myself. She wants me to come and comfort her," umm yeah. I'll be there in a few. See you soon."

"Okay thanks", she sighed almost as if he was holding her breathe.

We hung up and I headed back in. Estelle looked at me curiously.

"Well what did she say?", she giggled.

Wow she so cute but not as cute as Isabella.

I smiled," she wants me come to the apartment. You know I thought about it. I'm taking her to the rooftop and I'm going to tell her how I feel. I think it's time that she knows."

"Ahhh Matt that's great.", Estelle smiled," here let me drive you back. Let's go."

We left our part of the money for the meal and left.

The drive home seemed like forever. I need to get to the apartment, but the longer it took the more I got nervous. Almost to where I wanted to puke. I just need to get home to my girl.

my girl. She'll soon be my girl.

+++++++

Okay sorry I haven't updated. I hope you all had a great holiday. I can't wait for the new year.

I'm going to update soon maybe tomorrow, because I feel like I owe it to all of you. I also want to thank everyone that is voting on this book and commenting. I have 7k reads on this book that's amazing. I'm shocked that 7k people would actually read this trash. I reread some of the chapters and literally I cringed at them. thank you anyway.

I'm going to write a new story. This story will be different. I'm thinking it should be about Harry styles or maybe luke Hemings idk which one? It's going to be a love story. Or should it be Ethan Dolan one? Please tell me.

Oh so prepare for the next chapter ...