+ i s a b e l l a +

I woke up to an empty bed. I looked at my phone to check the time. It was 8 in the morning. I heard the shower running. I got off the bed and went to drink some water.

I heard Cameron coming out of the bathroom and I rushed into his room. He had a towel around him and another towel in hand to dry his hair. He smiled at me," hey I'm sorry i couldn't have stayed longer. My manager called me and he said it was urgent."

"Oh no it's fine. I was planning to leave early anyways", I smiled. I was honestly glad that I didn't have to spend more time with Cameron. I just really wanted to go back to the apartment and be with Matt.

"Alright. We should do this again soon", Cameron said taking off the towel and putting on his boxer. I couldn't stop but stare at his member.

After Cameron finished changing, he came up to me and kissed me on the cheek. I gave him a small smile," do you want your clothes back or what?"

"Just keep it," he smiled," they look better on you."

I just smiled and got my clothes from last night," alright then I guess I should be going."

"What me to drive you?", Cameron asked.

I turned to him," no I'll take a taxi. I don't want you to be late. I'll text you later. Bye Cameron."

I closed the door before he could suggest anything else. I just wanted to be out and be with Matt. I get a taxi, tell him the direction to my place, pulled out my phone and texted Madison.

To Madison: hey :-)

From Madison: hey. How did it go? Did y'all get freaky?

To Madison: it was good and we were about to until something happened...

From Madison: what? Did he have a small eggplant?

To Madison: lol no it was pretty nice, but umm I started thinking about Matt.

From Madison: what? Why?

To Madison: idk it just happened. I started thinking about him and how much Matt cared about me. I started thinking about the way he would look at me. The way he called me Bella babe and it sent chills down my spine. I really like the way he smiles. Just thinking about Matt makes me feel better.

From Madison: holy shit Isabella. You lIKE MATT OMG YESSSSS THIS IS SO CUTE. OTP FOR LIFE

To Madison: I don't like him. He's my best friend.

From Madison: stfu you know you like him. Just by the way you texted about him means you like him.

I re-read the message again. It was true. I did like Matt. I never thought I would like him like this. He's my best friend. With benefits. What if this is how it started? I knew we shouldn't have done this. Maybe this is why I don't like Cameron the way I used to.

To Madison: I think you might be right... What do I do?

From Madison: tell him. He might feel the same way.

I looked at the text before turning off my phone and pay the taxi man. I head upstairs to the apartment.

As I headed upstairs, I thought about how I will tell Matt. I'm pretty sure he likes me. He always cared about me and yesterday he was worried. The story he told me that one night was probably about us. Now that I think of it. It made sense.

I arrive to the door. I quickly opened the open,but what I saw was not what I was expecting.

He was sleeping next to a girl. A really pretty one. They were cuddled up next to each other. I closed the door pretty loud and they both woke up.

"Oh hey Isabella", Matt said as he stretched and the girl moved from him.

I forced a smile on my face," hey Matt and pretty girl next to Matt."

"Hi," she said," I'm Estelle."

Woah she's so pretty. I would date her," hey Estelle I'm Isabella, matts roommate, okay I'm going to go get dressed. It was nice meeting you."

She gets up and I saw her wearing my shirt and shorts," oh I see you are wearing my clothes."

"Yeah, Matt said you wouldn't mind. I'll wash them and bring them back", she said.

She looked so much better in it than I did. This upsets me.

I said," alright then. Thanks."

I head to my room and get dressed for work.

++++++

YOOO SO I NEVER mentioned who played Isabella. Well Lauren from fifth harmony plays Isabella bc she's hot. 😍😍

Omg Justin biebers album is so SOOO SOOO GREAT. This is best album overall. I've been a fan since '09 and I'm proud. This is what I've been waiting for.

Okay this is it.

Peace fam✌🏽️