: c a m e r o n :

She looked at me as if she was in love with me.

I felt bad for her. If she only knew.

"Oh man," I said looking at my phone," I need to go. I'm going to be late for a meeting."

I get off the bed collecting my clothes," I really wish I can stay with you."

She sits up," then why don't you?"

God this girl is so clingy. She wasn't like this last year.

"It's because it's a big meeting for my first film and I really don't want them to think I'm a irresponsible guy.", I lied.

There really isn't a meeting I just needed to get out of there. I have a "date" with another girl in an hour.

She looked disappointed and I didn't even feel bad. She should have known this would happen.

"Okay then I guess I'll call you later", she said.

"Okay then," I said slipping my pants on," can I use your bathroom?"

She nodded and I went to the bathroom. I called my friend Ethan.

"Cameron what's up?", he said.

"Hey Ethan," I said slipping my shirt on," guess what?"

"What?", he questioned.

I smirked at himself through the mirror," I just banged one of the easiest girl ever."

Ethan said," ayyeeeee Cameron boy. Was she great?"

I fixed my hair," she was okay but man she had the biggest boobs ever."

"You sly dog. Anyway so I guess I owe you fifty dollars.", he sighed.

"Yes you do. I told you I could get any girl. During my stay here.", I smiled.

"Yeah yeah okay whatever. Be back by Saturday there's a party at the house loads of girls to fuck", Ethan said.

"Okay got it. I have to go now. I don't want her thinking I want to be here.", I said.

I hung up the phone and went out of the bathroom. I saw Matt standing out there," oh hey man. What's up?"

"Don't act like I didn't just hear that phone call. What the hell is wrong with you? Was Bella really just a bet to you?", he yelled.

I rolled my eyes at him," I have to go. Oh just so you know she just wouldn't stop screaming my name. Something I bet she doesn't do with you. I bet you don't even last as long as I did with her."

Matt was so pissed. He threw a punch but I dodged it. I laughed at him," wow you even suck at throwing punches."

That's when Matt came running at me. I landed on the floor feeling him punching me left and right. I pushed him off me and started fighting him.

I hear Isabella come running out of her room. She kept yelling at us to stop. She managed to pull me off of Matt.

She asks me if I'm okay and if I'm hurt.

"Isabella, get away from him. He's only using him.", Matt yells.

Isabella turns to me and asks," is this true?"

I give her one of my saddest face ever," no of course not. He's probably just jealous."

Matt scoffed," yeah I'm jealous of a dick."

"Matt, I believe Cameron. He's never lied to me. If he said he isn't then he isn't.", she yells at him and I smile at Matt.

Matt looked shocked," I-Isabella you can't be serious."

Isabella turns to me," Cameron, I'll call you later. Bye."

I lean down and kiss Isabella. I flip off Matt," okay then bye babygirl."

I get my jacket and leave. I hear them fighting. I laugh.

Well time to go bang another girl.

++++++++

Cameron you dick.

Woah two post in one day? It must really be Christmas time.

Okay I want to post a new story but I don't know which one to post!!

I think it'll be the Johnson one. It's like really cute!!!