• m a t t h e w •

After my interview, I headed to Johnson's place just to relax.

I thought I did pretty well. The person who interviewed me was a girl and I'm pretty sure she thought I was hot.

Not trying to sound cocky, but she did the typical things girls do when they like a boy. During the interview she winked at me and the worse thing could happen. Her fake eyelashes came off. i had to hold in my laughter, she had no idea it came off. it was just hanging there.

+

"Matt, what are you doing tonight?", Johnson asked.

i was sitting on his couch, playing some game i downloaded a few weeks ago," umm i'm probably just going to be home watching movies with bella."

I wasn't really going to tell him what i'm actually going to do tonight. Honestly, i couldn't wait for tonight.

Johnson smiled", Remember the girls from last night?"

"how could i forget? Estelle made the night better. i really want to see her again.", i smiled to johnson.

He smirked," well you can. the guys and i are going to go eat with them at some mexican restaurant. I know for a fact that Estelle will be there. i heard she's hoping you'll be there."

I thought about it. i could either go, have fun, and get to know estelle even more or i go back to the apartment and see what i can do to bella.

"I don't know man. i really want to go but i'm just really tired.", i sighed.

johnson just stared at me," seriously matt! estelle is amazingly beautiful and you're going to turn down her for staying at home doing nothing when you could be banging estelle."

he made a point," I see what you mean but I don't know. I just want to take things slow."

Johnson shrugs his shoulders and begins to play his video games," how did Isabella feel when she saw Estelle in the apartment."

"She didn't mind. Well I don't think she did. I don't know she's hard to read some times.", I said.

"She's hard to read or are you just really slow to pick things up.", Johnson stares at me.

I was confused," what do you mean?" (Ohhh ohh when you nod your head yes but you want to say no what do you mean? Lol ok I had to)

"I'm just saying what if she was like disgusted or hurt that you brought a girl over. To be honest, she acts different around you. I've noticed over the years that when she's around you it's like she can't stop smiling.", he said.

I was still lost," I'm still not getting it."

"I'm saying I think she might like you.", he sighed.

Isabella...liking me? That's crazy. It makes me feel happy that she would like me but then again it makes me feel weird since I don't like her like that.

During my thoughts, I got a phone call from Bella. I was actually nervous to answer it," hey Bella babe what's up."

"I was actually just thinking about tonight.", she said.

I still didn't know what I wanted to do. Before I could carefully think about what to say I hear myself saying," actually, Johnson invited me out to eat with him, Nash and the girls we met last night."

The other side of phone stays quiet," Isabella are you there?"

"Oh yeah I'm still here I was just trying on some clothes. Well I hope you have fun with your date then. Bye Matt.", Bella said. She didn't sound mad, so I guess I was okay to go.

++++++++++++++

Yooooooo Christmas break starts Friday and I can't wait to be away from school. Ok so done with school.

Okay please comment and vote.

Oh and go vote for me on @/mendessmuffin book for best Matt fan fic. I wasn't going to promote but whatever I atleast want one vote. I'm pretty sure no one voted for me yet.