• m a t t h e w •

"Okay", I said.

Isabella doesn't love me. She sees me as just a friend. I felt my heart break in a million pieces. It's all because of the stupid benefits part. If I wasn't such a horny guy, Isabella would be mine.

She looked at me," so what did you want to tell me?"

That I love you so much.

"Nothing important just that I applied to target and I have a great feeling that I will get the spot."

"Matt that's great.", Bella smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back. This broke me even more. Touching her made me want to cry.

"Hey, I'm really tired can we just go back.", I asked.

She nodded her head, we grabbed the thing we brought up and left without saying another word.

+

It was around midnight and l couldn't sleep. I kept thinking how my Isabella doesn't want to date me. It usually wouldn't bother me if a girl wouldn't date me, but Isabella crushed my heart.

I sit up in my bed and decide to call Estelle.

"Hey Matt. How did it go?", Estelle said when she answered.

"It didn't go. She said she didn't want us to start developing feelings for each other. She doesn't love me back, like I love her."

"Aww Matt", she squeals.

"What?"

"You finally said you love her.", she said.

"I did and I do. I love her so much."

"Matt you should have just told her in the moment.", Estelle sighed.

"I know but it's too late now. Can I just go over your place? I Just want to be away from here."

Estelle said," you're in luck. The girls aren't here for the night so I'll text you my address."

+

"So, how are things going to be for you and Isabella now?", Estelle asked sitting next to me on her couch.

The place Estelle lived in was about the same size as Isabella's apartment. Only it was way more cleaner.

I sighed," I don't know. I guess I should move on, but it's going to be so hard. You know like I live  with her and I'll see her every single fucking day."

"Then move out. ", Estelle simply said.

I thought about it. I could move in with Johnson. I basically live there too. I just shrugged my shoulders," I guess so but I just really don't want to talk about anything. Let's just go to sleep. I'll sleep on the couch."

"Matt, don't be silly. You're my friend just sleep in my bed. When we wake up in the morning, I'm taking you out to breakfast.", Estelle smiled.

I smiled back," okay. I'd like that."

+++++++++++++++

I'm sorry I haven't updated. This was seriously a filler. Next chapter will be interesting.

If I did a character q&a will y'all send in questions?

So I've been getting so many votes and comments on this story lately it's amazing. I also hit 10k that's amazing. Just a few chapters ago I was at 7k. You guys are seriously the best. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Okay g2g. Peace fam✌🏽️