• m a t t h e w •

Morning

I woke up to an empty bed. I sit up and look around. I see mine and Isabella's clothes everywhere, the only thing I had on were my boxers. I start looking for my phone and found it on the night stand along with Advil and water.

I take the pill and get off the bed. I headed to the bathroom first. When I finished my daily routine, I heard the TV and saw Isabella on the couch,"good morning", I said sitting next to her.

"Hey", she said looking at the tv. She didn't even look at me. Her vibe was different.

I kept looking at her," what's wrong? You seem different."

"We....had sex, Matt", she said turning to me.

I sighed," yeah I know, but at least it was good, right?"

She laughed and smiled at me," you're right it was, but you know it was just a one time thing, right?"

"Well," I started saying," what if we made it like an occasional thing?"

She looked at me as if I just asked the worlds most stupid question. I just stared at her waiting for her to reply.

"Matt, we can't. Have you ever seen those movies where they decided to do the friends with benefits? They end up falling for each other or they end all contact with each other and honestly I don't want to fall for you or lose you. You're my best friend.", She said.

"We don't have to be like them. I'm pretty sure we can still be best friends and have sex," I said," look it's like this no emotions, no relationship, just sex. ONLY SEX."

"But what if I meet someone who I really like?", Isabella asked.

"Then we break off the deal. You do you and I'll do me", I said.

"Okay," she started," oh god this is going to be a long scary ride."

I laughed a little," correction a long and fun ride."

Isabella lightly pushed me and smile," whatever. I'm going to go shower."

"Maybe I can join you", I smirked and she just shrugged her shoulders. As she gets up, she looks like she's in pain while walking. She's limping and walking very slowly," hey are you okay?"

She turned to me," you literally fucked me so hard that it hurts to walk something Noah could never do. I guess that's why I'm agreeing to this."

She left to go shower and I was so tempted to go in with her but told myself not to. She loved the fact that I made her feel like that. That made me what to be inside her more and do her senselessly.
+
a/n: I'm so sorry for not updating in a while. I've been to lazy to update. Sorry for the Short chapter also.

Okay so I'm freaking out because in 3 weeks i start school again and honestly I can't wait. I haven't done anything all summer. I love school and I'm afraid to admit it. Like I'm literally checking to see if they've put up my schedule yet. lol hate me it's cool. 😂

^^ lol okay I h8 school