+ i s a b e l l a +

"What movie are we going to watch?", Matt said over the phone.

He's currently on the phone with gilinsky. He wanted Matt to go to the movies him and Madison but Matt didn't want to be third wheeling so he asked me and I agreed.

"Alright you can pay for yours and Madison's tickets I'll pay for mine and Isabella.", Matt said as he hung up.

I turned my head towards him," so what movie are we going to see?"

"The gallows...oohhh scary," he said.

I was so excited when he said that," Matt come on you know I've been dying to see that movie."

"You know I'm not into scary movies. I'm more of an action adventure guy", he sighed.

I lightly laughed and turned up the volume to the radio.

+

We are in the middle of the movie and I was into the movie I barely noticed the crying 15 year old boy.

Just as the scary part was about to happen, Matt places his hand on my thigh and make his way up my skirt.

I knew wearing a skirt was a bad idea.

I look over at Matt to see that smirk on his face.

"Matt," I whispered," please stop. I'm really not in the mood."

It was true. I just wasn't feeling like doing anything sexual with him tonight. I push matt's hand away and continue to watch the movie.

+

I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep but I couldn't. I kept tossing and turning. I groaned and gave up on trying to go to sleep. I laid there thinking about everything.

I finally remembered when I was little, Matt and I would have sleepovers and when I couldn't sleep Matt would always tell me a little story. It always in the middle where I fall asleep so I never know how it ends.

I texted Matt hoping he was awake and sure enough he was. I told him to come into my room and he agreed a few seconds later he appeared.

I sat up," come here."

"What's up?", he asked as he was about the sit on the bed.

I sighed," I can't sleep and I was wondering if you still remember that story you would tell me when you were little."

He laughed softly," how could I forget it. It my favorite story to tell you."

He lays down, gets under the blankets, while I lay down too and put my head on his chest and he puts his arm around me.

(Okay I am about to quote Justin bieber but pretend that it's not really a song. It's Matt story.)

"I'm going to tell you a story about a boy and a girl. He fell in love with his best friend and when she's around he feels nothing joy. She was already broken and it made her blind to her best friend love for her. He's always watches her even when she not paying attention and he admired that she could still look perfect no matter what. He's always been there for her since they were kids. He's been through every up and down with her. He knew that she loved him just not in the way he loves her. It didn't matter to him as long as he still had her in his life he was happy-" Matt said as I was drifting off into sleep.

I tried so hard to stay up but I just couldn't.

+
Please vote and comment. Thanks you.

a little self promo

ig/ kuwbrenda
twitter/ brenddaaa___
Follow me on Wattpad too because i just reached 200 followers lol