+ i s a b e l l a +

After my shower, I headed straight to my room and laid the towel on my bed and went to the drawer to get a bra and panties. As I'm looking for the right pair, Matt comes in and I quickly cover my parts with both my arms.

"I'm sorry I thought you would be already dressed", Matt said looking at me.

"It's cool. I-I'm," I stuttered as Matt licked his lips and made his way to my bed.

"I just wanted to know if we were going out tonight?", He asked.

My arms were still covering my parts. I don't know why I felt so uncomfortable with Matt looking at me naked. He saw me fully naked last night.

"No. I don't want to. You can. Oh and can you please not stare at me while I change. Please.", I asked. Matt just nodded. He turned his head to the window. I quickly turned around and started looking once again.

"I was thinking maybe we could go to Johnson's house. Nate, Jack, Cameron, and Kenny are going to be there.", Matt said.

I could see him from the small mirror I use to do my eyebrows and he's looking at me. I don't know what came over me but I wanted to tease Matt. So I picked out my black lace panties and slowly but seductively started to put it on. I saw Matt's bulge growing.

"So I'm going to be the only girl there?", I asked. I lightly shake my ass just to see what Matt would do. I saw him put his hand in his boxers. I was really getting him going.

"um-um...n-no gilinsky is-is bringing his girlfriend. I'm pr-pretty sure the guys invited girls.", Matt stuttered.

"Okay then", I said," we'll go but only for a little bit." I saw Matt's hand going up and down slowly. I decided to bring it up a little more. I pull out my lotion, put some on the tip of my fingers and rubbed it over my breast. I looked back into the mirror and I see Matt going faster and faster.

"Um I'm going to go shower now I'll see you in a few.", Matt says quickly leaving my room and into the bathroom. I heard him groaning and moaning knowing he's done. I smile to myself. I quickly put on my black push-up bra on and finished getting dressed.

+

Matt and are currently heading to Jack Johnson's house. I really didn't want to go but I promised Matt.

"Hey, when you went to go shower I heard you scream what happened?", I asked trying to hide my smirk.

"Um...umm ha I stubbed my toe.", He sad getting red.

I let a little laugh out," you're such a dork."

When we arrived to the house, we walk to the front door and Matt knocks.

Moments later, Cameron comes and opens the door. I've always had feelings for Cameron well because look at him. He's everything I want. People said he liked me too, but he moved to L.A a year ago we lost contact. He greets Matt. Matt goes inside and I'm still outside. Me and Cameron stare at each other," you look amazing Bella." I blush and say thank you. We hug and go inside.

+

"You're really pretty," I said to Madison, jacks girlfriend," why would you go for a loser like Jack?"

She laughed at my attempt to be funny," well that's how I like my guys killer jawline, but major loser. how about you?"

I gave her a confused looked," what do you mean?"

"You and Matt. Jacks told me a lot about him and you," Madison smiled.

God this girl was so pretty. I think I'd go lesbian for her.

"Oh no. We're just best friends. Nothing more," I said. Well the occasional sex but who really cares.

"Oh okay," she said," sorry for assuming"

I laughed at her," it's totally okay. You wouldn't believe how much I get that."

+

We were currently watching a horror movie. I sitting next to Matt and Johnson. Jack and Madison were next to Johnson. Nate, Cameron and Kenny were all on the other couch. Nate was asleep and Kenny was on his phone. Cameron was watching the movie.

"Hey", I nudged Matt and he turned to look at me," I'm going to go use the bathroom, okay?"

Matt just nodded and I get up and head upstairs. As I closed the door, it stopped. Cameron came in and locked the door behind him," what are you doing in here Cameron?"

"Truthfully, I wanted to be alone with you," he said," god you look really amazing."

I smiled at Cameron. He slowly made his way towards me," you don't look so bad yourself. " I wrapped my arms around Cameron's neck while he wrapped his around my waist.

"I really want to kiss you," Cameron whispers looking at my lips.

I looked at his lips and said," well kiss me then."

Just like that, Cameron's lips crashed onto mines. His hands make their way to my thighs, so I jumped and he cupped them and put me on the counter.

As much as I wanted to continue the kiss Cameron pulled back," hey I got some good news."

I stared at him," what?"

"Im moving back to New York.", Cameron smiled. I couldn't help but smile.

"That's amazing, but I have to tell you something," I said looking down playing with his hands. he stayed quiet," I just recently got out of a relationship and I don't want to start anything this soon."

But you're having sex with Matt.

He smiled," that's fine. I have to go back to L.A for a month before I can move back here. I can't wait."

"Great. Now you have to leave first. I'll see you later.", I smiled and watched him leave.

+

"Thanks for the invite Jack. I had a great time", I said as Matt and I left. It was around midnight and I was very tired.

"No problem come back soon please?", He asked and I nodded.

As we were driving back to the apartment, I was falling asleep when Matt touched my thigh," hey are you like really sleepy?"

"Yeah,"I simply said," why?"

"Because I was wondering if you wanted to if you want to get it on?", Matt said.

As much as I wanted to I was super sleepy," aww I'm sorry I'm just tired."

I saw Matt smiled," it's okay."

+

Once we were inside the apartment, I headed straight to my room locked the door and changed. I took off my bra and put an oversized shirt on it covered my butt so I took off my pants and put on knee high socks on.

I unlocked the door and said goodnight to Matt.
+
a/n; please don't think of Isabella as a slut because she's not. She only kissed Cameron. Nothing more.

There will be smut in the next chapter so be prepared.

I think my smut writing is getting better because I'm reading smut based stuff and it really inspired me lol.

I hoped you liked this chapter.