- e s t e l l e -

It's 6 in the morning, I'm in bed thinking about what happened to Matt. It made me sad that Isabella doesn't know what she has.

A genuine guy who really loves and cares for her. I know I can't compete with her. I just thought that she'd fall for him too.

I look at my phone to check the time once more and decide to take a shower and get ready.

+

When I get out matts already awake, but still lying in bed. I smile at him and put my dirty clothes in the hamper.

"Estelle," Matt said," thanks for letting me crash here tonight and for talking to me. You're the best."

I sit next to him on the bed and smiled," you're welcome, but Matt you're going to have to face her sometime today."

"I know, but I just got my heart broken by someone who means the world to me and I didn't even acknowledge the feeling until after we had sex.", Matt groaned.

By this time Matt was sitting up, looking forward and playing with my fingers.

I didn't know what else to say. I just nodded my head.

I really am rooting for Matt and Isabella to be together, but at the same time, I want Matt to move on to me.

He loves Isabella way too much to even think of moving on. I'm just going to be the supportive friend.

"So," Matt said," what about that breakfast you promised me?"

I laughed," what are you feeling right now?"

"IHOP for sure.", Matt smiled.

"Alright let's go."

+

Before we headed to ihop, we had to make a quick stop at Isabella's place because matt forgot his wallet.

Matthew asked me if I wanted to go up with him, but I just denied his offer in case Isabella was awake. I didn't want her to think Matt and I were together.

+

It was taking Matthew a long time to find his wallet and me being the person I am I started to worry. I turn off the car and start to head up to Isabella's apartment.

When I'm at the door I open turn the doorknob, its unlock and I enter the apartment. I looked around the place. It's still the same as last time, maybe even worse.

I headed towards the hall trying to find Matt, when the door on my right opened and I saw Isabella.

"Estelle? What are you doing here?", she asked. She didn't look to pleased to see me.

After she said that, Matt decides to come out. I wanted to slap him for making me do this.

"Oh good morning Bella.", Matt said looking at her then me," I found my wallet lets go."

I nodded my head. We were so close to the door when Isabella spoke again," where you at her place last night?"

We both turn around and look at her. Then, I stared at Matthew.

"Yeah I did.", Matthew said.

Isabella looked hurt, almost to were she was going to cry. I knew I should leave but we didn't do anything wrong.

"Umm hey Matt we can reschedule the breakfast. I have to go anyways. Call me okay?", I said looking at him.

He looked at me at slightly smiled," okay then. Thank you again for hanging out with me."

I nodded and left.

I hope everything goes well for them.

+++++++++++++
Okay crappy chapter by a crappy writer. Ayyeeee

Well I hope you enjoy this in Estelles pov. I really wanted y'all to know what she was thinking through this time.

Next chapter will be good I promise.

Now I feel like I don't thank you guys enough about getting my book to 12+k reads and 500 votes. It means a lot to me. Then with the comments about how people really like this book and what they think about it makes me really happy. Thank you so much for getting the story where it is today.