+ i s a b e l l a +

As I was changing, all I could think of is the girl with Matt. She was so beautiful. I wouldn't blame Matt if he did have sex with her, but if they did he never stayed cuddled with me after. He'd usually just leave me.

It hurt that he cared more about some random girl, than with his best friend. Then again, I wasn't as pretty as she was.

After I finished getting dressed, I hesitated going out due to the fact that I would have to see her.

Come on Isabella. You got this. All you have to do is go to the bathroom to tie your hair.

I slowly opened the door. I saw Matt at the door saying bye to the girl. I sighed in relief and went to the bathroom.

While I was fixing my hair, Matt walked in.

"Hey baby bella," he smiled.

I didn't want to talk to him I was hurt, but he was my friend and I didn't want him to know I was sad about this, so I faked a smiled and said," hello Matthew."

He just stared at me through the mirror. I hardly could keep eyes on him. I could feel my cheeks heating up. When I finished my hair, I turned around and looked at Matt," why are you staring at me?"

"Why aren't you drowning me with questions about Estelle?," Matt asked.

I walked out and went into my room," because it's not any of my concern."

"It's never been you're concern who I brought home, yet you still asked.", he said.

I sighed," okay okay. Who was that?"

"That was Estelle. I met her last night at skinny's. She's great.", he smiled.

I faked a smile," I bet she was a great fuck."

"No no no," Matt laughed," we didn't do anything we just sat on the couch and watched a movie."

I was shocked," are you serious? So are you planning to meet her again?"

"Umm not anytime soon", he said," she's really hot, but I don't do serious things. I'll just have to wait."

This made me happy. He wasn't fully committed to see her again. I thought this would be the time I make my move on Matt.

I went over to Matt wrapped my arms around him and whispered into his ear," how about tonight, when I come back from work, we do something fun for both of us?"

I look at Matt and see him smirk," sure why not? It could be a celebration for me for actually going to my job interview."

"Exactly," I smiled, feeling great that Matt actually agreed.

He gave me a kisses on my neck and went to go get ready for his interview while I left to go to work.

++++++++++

Oh yeah y'all long time no see.

Can y'all please go nominate me on mendessmuffin for best Matthew Espinosa book and Cameron Dallas book. Please it would mean the world. Even if I don't win its okay. I just like that people actual think my stories are worthy for a voting contest.

Alright. I g2 zayn.

Alright peace fam✌🏽️