+ i s a b e l l a +

I was at Victoria secret buying the lingerie that I wanted Matt to see. I wasted $76.45 on someone who won't even be in the same place as me.

I'm pretty sure that Estelle is going to be there so what's the point in competing against her. Matt's never going to see me the way I see him.

When I walked outside of the store, I saw Cameron smiling and laughing with his friends. They walked into a clothing store.

I decided to go to the restroom change out of the clothes I'm wearing now and put on my lingerie. I'm glad I decided to wear my long coat. I put my clothes in the bag and walked to the store I saw Cameron in.

I walked to the pants side for men and pretended looking for pants. I glanced to my right and I saw Cameron talking to his friends. I looked away and continued looking.

"You do know the girl side is on the other side", Cameron says as he wraps his arms around me.

I turned and smiled at him," I'm here for Matt."

Cameron rolls his eye and looks down at my VS bag," oh did you buy something cute for me to take off of you?"

He tried snooping through my bag, but I stopped him, grabbed his hand and put it on the top of my coat," why don't you tell me?"

He undid my coat and slowly opened it. His eyes got huge, he licked his lips and smirked at me. He can closer to me and whispered in my ear," babygirl, why would you do this to me here?"

"The real question is why wouldn't I do it?", I smirked.

Cameron slid down to my panty. I felt him rub his finger against my part. I let out a small moan," shhhhh keep it down. Can we take this to your place. The guys are going to go back to my place."

I nodded my head, Cameron and I quickly made it to my car. I let him drive since he begged.

The ride home seemed to go by so fast. When we parked, we practically ran upstairs to the apartment. When I was trying to open the door Cameron pinned me to the door, kissing me, sliding his hands into my coat.

When i finally opened the door, Cameron picked me up, closed the door, and took me to me room. He put me on the bed and took off his clothes while I took off my coat revealing my pink lace lingerie.

Cameron licked his lips and I crawled to the drawers pulling out a condom. Cameron slipped it on and slowly going inside me.

+

Cameron laid beside me," woah that was amazing."

I smiled to myself. It was great, but if it was Matt it would have been more magical," yeah it was."

I looked at the clock it was 7:34. Wow almost two hours. A lot longer than Matt that's for sure.

I turn to Cameron and look at him. He looked at me, moved my hair out of my face and kissed my lip. I just smiled at him.

I felt bad. I was using him because Matt wanted to hang out with Estelle instead.

Why didn't he want to be with me like I want to be with him?

++++++++++++++++

okay the last sentence really got to me :'-(((((

Christmas is in 5 days and I'm excited. Our tree looks like the trees in the movies. Overfilled with gifts and just beautiful.

Well this is an update for you.

I read a story on here and it was just a great story with a lot of smut. It was fantastic. It's called yes sir. Go check it out I voted on it recently go look.

Next chapter will be shortish.