+ i s a b e l l a +

I don't know how long we've been like this but I'm finally ready to tell him.

I move from his grip and sighed," so after work today, I called Noah and ask him if I could come over and he said yeah, so I dive to his place and I parked where I normally park, went to knock on his door and just as in about to knock the door opens and out comes this girl and right behind her is Noah clearly finishing fucking her. Noah was like baby it didn't mean anything and blah blah blah so I broke up with him and then I came back to the apartment and I saw you sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up so I just went to my room and cried. He called me and said he wants to work it out and I just kept saying no yet he continued to call me."

"Listen it's okay. You were to good for him. God if I ever see him I'll beat him up so badly that-that I don't know but he'll regret ever hurting you.", He said.

I couldn't help but laugh a little. I put my head against his shoulder," God I suck at relationships. I'm just like my mother."

"No you're not. You're better than her.", He said," relationship suck either way. It's better to just stay single and have one night stands like me."

I looked at Matt," if I ever did that I'd be known as a slut. I can't sleep with anything that has a dick."

He just chuckled. We stayed quiet for a while. Then, that's when it hit me," we were suppose to go to the club. Here let me get dressed and we'll go."

"Are you sure we can stay in.", Matt said still sitting on the bed.

I slipped off my t-shirt and pants and turned to Matt," we are going. I want to get my mind off of everything and maybe I can get laid tonight."

Matt just stared at me. I gave him my puppy dog face and put my hands out like a begging puppy. It usually works.

"Ugh", Matt sigh me already knowing that I won this battle," fine, but if you do get laid can it not be here because I don't wanna hear that nastiness."

I started laughing uncontrollably," oh that is rich coming from you. You bring girls here EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. It's disgusting. People are going to think I'm running some illegal business."

Matt stormed off, slamming my door and his door. I knew I fucked up and shouldn't have said that.

I take down my black, long sleeve, mid-thigh dress and slipped it on. (Photo on the side or on top. Never mind I took it down because idk I'm stupid. Just imagine the dress) I went to straighten my hair and do my makeup.

I walked to matts door when I finish getting ready and knocked," Matt I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. Please let's just go and enjoy this together."

I waited a few minutes, I was about to leave when his door opened and he said in a deep and serious voice," lets go."

I didn't say anything and just followed him out. We walked quietly through the hallways and down to where I parked my car.

+

When we got to the club, Matt didn't wait for me he just went and did his thing just showing the security his fake ID and walking in.

I slowly make my way up, showing them the ID. I felt like I was waiting forever there. I felt like they were going to send me to jail but fortunately they let me by and I was relieved.

+

"Another please.", I asked the bartender. I was on my third drink. I guess I was on my way to getting drunk.

I danced with this a bunch of guys but none were taking home material. There was this one guy with light brown hair, brown/hazel-ish eyes, a beautiful smile I started dancing with. I think his name was either Shane or was Seth? No i think it was Scott- no wait Sammy... no it was Sebastian obviously. (It was Sammy lol @ her life) I was definitely taking him home.

After I finished my drink, I went looking for the guy. I couldn't find him anywhere. I then felt someone touch my hand. I looked and saw Matt smiling. I was happy to see him alive and not dead," so I see you're back to your own self."

He pulled me close him and whispers in my ear," I can't stay mad at you babygirl."

We started grinding on each other to the beat of the music. I felt Matt growing, I turned around and kissed his neck.

He grabbed my ass, leaned in and said," lets take this to the bed."

+

We were currently in the back of a taxi cab sitting next to each other as Matt put his hand on my thigh. He slowly started to slide his to the inside of my dress. His fingers rubbed against the outside of my panty. My breathing hitched from his touch.

In less than 5 minutes, the taxi pulls up to the apartment building, Matt pays him and we head to the room.

As I struggle with putting the keys in, Matt made is worse by wrapping his arms around me and leave slopping kissing on my neck. Once I finally got the door to open, he picked me up as I wrapped my legs around him. He continued to kiss me, it was soft and tender. His hand was gently on the back of my head. We were softly kissing and licking each other's lips. Then I felt his hand grip to my hair as he pulled me tighter to his mouth alternating between open with probing tongue and closed nibbling on each other's lips. It was the most passionate kiss. He carried me all the way to the bedroom, where our clothes started coming off.
+
Authors note: alright I wanna thank wilksbaby who helped me write this. You're the bomb dot com.

Sorry this took forever.