• m a t t h e w •

Estelle and I made it to the apartment. On the way there, there was never silence. We we're always talking.

I was in my room, changing into something more comfortable. After I got finished, I went into Isabella's room and got a shirt and shorts for Estelle to sleep in.

I went to the living room, where I told Estelle to wait and I found her there looking around at the painting Isabella bought at a yard sale.

"Hey," I spoke," I got you some clothes. I'm sure my roommate wouldn't mind. You two are about the same size."

Estelle grabbed the clothes and looked at them," oh you roommate is a girl."

She seemed kinda sad when she saw the clothes. I started to speak," yeah, but you don't have to worry. She's been my best friend since we were kids."

"But have y'all ever like had feelings for each other?", she asked.

I shook my head," no no. We are nothing but best friends. Plus I know when a girl likes me, like you like me."

She smiled and turned red," what makes you think I like you?"

"Because I like you," I smiled at her.

She smiles even more," alright if you say nothing is going on I believe you. Now where can I go to change?"

"Go down the hall and turn to the left. You'll find s door slightly open. That's my room," I directed her.

+

"Matt," Estelle said," I think I should be going. It's really late and I don't want you to miss your interview."

We were cuddled up, covered with a blanket, watching movies on tv and I looked down at her," no please don't. I really like this. My interview isn't until 3 in the afternoon."

"Are you sure? I could just leave.", she said looking up at me.

I smiled at her," of course. Now let's watch the movie. She nodded and we continued watching the movie.

+

I looked at my phone to check the time. I see that it's only 1 in the morning. I checked to see if Estelle was still awake, but she wasn't. I didn't want to wake her up, so I decided to sleep on the couch with her and turned off the tv. I kissed the topped of her head and went to sleep.

+++++++++

Okay so this was a short chapter but at least it's kinda sorta a filler. Tbh I don't know what fillers are I just see everyone writing that so I want to too.

Hey you got two updates in the same week. New record for Brenda. Woohoo.

Alright. Idk when I'll update again but until then

Peace fam✌🏽️