• m a t t h e w •

First of all this picture of Matt makes me feel extremely different type of way. Like woah hey there.

+

I was so mad. I didn't want to take my anger out on Isabella because she didn't know anything, but when she believed Cameron over me that's when I lost it.

"Isabella, why would you chose Cameron over me. You're best friend.", I yelled at her.

Bella yelled back," God, you act like its the end of the world. I agreed with Cameron once."

"He LIED TO YOU!! WHY DID YOU BELIVE HIM?", I yelled.

Isabella groaned," because I actually believe him."

"But he's was using you for God knows how long y'all been hooking up. Why did you even hook up with him. I told you he's bad news. He uses girl. He doesn't care about them. I didn't want you to be one of his girls," I explained to her losing my angry," you deserve someone who won't use you just for sex. Someone who's willing to do anything for you just so he can see you happy. I probably said this already but fuck it. Isabella you're so undeniably beautiful. You're so smart, it makes me feel stupid sometimes when I'm around you. You make me laugh when no one else can. God Isabella you're just perfect."

As those words came out of my mouth, I realized that in that moment I had feelings for Isabella.

In that moment all I wanted to do was kiss her and tell her that I like her, but I know deep down that she just doesn't feel the same.

"It's whatever now. I'm sure Cameron won't talk to me anymore. If he was using me oh well it's life. You can't control everything.", she said crying.

I went towards her and hugged her. She cried even harder. It pained me to see her like this. I kiss her forehead,"shhh it's okay. You'll find that special someone someday."

"What if the person I want doesn't want me back?", she asked looking up to me.

I smiled at her," then he's fucking crazy."

She laughed and stopped hugging me. I left her go and she went straight to the bathroom. I followed her," Matt shouldn't you be going to the ground date?"

"Oh shit. I totally forgot. Ahh I need to change.", I exclaimed.

I headed towards my room. As I was changing I just kept thinking I shouldn't leave Isabella. She probably doesn't even want me with her, but I just want to make sure she's okay. I just want to cuddle up next to her watching movies and just talking about each other.

Matt slow down. She probably doesn't even like you. People may say she likes you but it's not true. How could she like a guy who brings a different girl home every night?

I should just stick with Estelle.

I grabbed my wallet from the top of the drawer and leave the room. I sighed as I saw Bella sitting on the couch with the tv on but she was on her phone.

"You know, I could cancel. I just want to be here with you Bella babe.", I said sitting next to her.

She just smiled," Matt you make it sound like we are dating. Just go im pretty sure Estelle would be so happy to see you."

It broke my heart that she didn't want to be with me, but I guess I should have known better. I get up and say bye to Isabella.

Now I should try to at least enjoy myself.

+

I ate my food quietly as everyone else was having a blast, laughing and smiling.

I tried to have fun but I just kept thinking of Isabella. I just was to be with her and not here. I glance over at Estelle and she's just looking around talking here and there. I felt bad. I didn't want her to think that she has anything to do as to why I'm not my usual self.

"Hey Matt," she said," are you okay?"

I signed," yeah. I am."

"It doesn't look like it. Is it something that I'm not doing or something?", she asked looking down.

"No no. It's just that I can't stop thinking about Isabella, my roommate.", I said.

She gave me a confused look and I continued," she went through something right before I got here and I just want to be there making sure she's okay."

She gave me a sympathetic smile," I'm sorry to here that Matt. You know she's so lucky to have you in her life."

"Why do you say that?"

++++++++++

Ohhhh this was way longer but I didn't want to make it like 30 pages long to I shortened it. The next chapter will continue in matts pov.

I've updated two days in a row. That's a record. lol okay I know y'all love me.

Okay g2g now bye