+ i s a b e l l a +

We were in Cameron's room. He carried me all the way there while we continued making out.

Cameron had one arm holding me up and the other tugging on my hair, making me let out a moan.

"God you're so beautiful", Cameron mumbled as we kissed.

I smiled as he placed me on his bed. I quickly undid my dress, took of my heels and got on top of Cameron.

Cameron pulled of his boxer and placed the condom on his length. Can I just say i was impressed by what I saw.

I was ready.

When he was done, he grabbed me, gave me a small kiss and then flipped me over.

He looked at me, but not in the way Matt would look at me.

The way Matt looked at was like he actually meant it. It was almost like he cares about me and its more than just sex. He would also have a little smile and lean in to kiss me before we started.

I stopped myself mid thought and starting thinking why was I thinking about Matt right before having sex with Cameron.

"Umm is everything okay?", Cameron asked me.

He snapped me out of my train of thought and I glanced at him," yeah why wouldn't it be okay?"

"Because when I was about to go in you gave me the most disgusted yet confused looks. Are you a virgin?", he asked me.

I laughed a little," no I'm not and I'm sorry I gave you that look. I didn't mean to."

"Okay then good. Can we continue?", he asked.

I thought about if for two seconds then said," umm no I'm not in the mood. I'm so sorry. I should just leave."

Cameron gets off me and sighs. I know I let him down. I felt so bad.

"Hey," Cameron said as I was gathering my bra and panties," do you just wanna spend the night and watch movies?"

I smiled," so Netflix and chill?"

"Gross no. I'm a child of God,Isabella.", Cameron laughed," I have some movies that I bought and been meaning to watch."

Cameron got up, walked to his drawer and pulled out a tshirt and sweatpants," here. I don't know if the sweats will fit but if it doesn't you can just wear the shirt."

I take the shirt and sweatpant. I put them on, the shirt was huge on me and the sweatpants barely fits so it was okay.

"Okay so what do you want to watch first?", Cameron asked me.

I saw the choices. He had avengers: age of ultron, furious 7, fifty shades of grey, pitch perfect 2, and me, earl and the dying girl.

I decided to go with the last movie. Cameron gave it to me and told me to put it in, while he went to go pop some popcorn.

While he was out, I heard my phone go off. I looked for it when I found it I saw it was Matt. When I saw his name pop up I had a bit of mixed emotions. I was happy to see his name, but also nervous as to why he was calling. I decided to answer.

"Hey Matt," I said as cool as I could," what's up?"

"Well you were suppose to be like two hours ago.", he said.

"Didn't I tell you?"

"Tell me what?", Matt said.

"Madison and I got a hotel. We decided to make girls night an all night thing."

Matt sighed," oh thank god. I thought something happened to you. I was so scared."

"Aw you were scared?"

When he said that it made my feel happy that Matt actually cared. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Yeah I thought you got kidnapped or was in the hospital. I would have been so sad.", Matt confessed.

"Matt, you know that I'm a careful person. You have nothing to worry. You'll see me tomorrow morning. Alright I gotta go. Bye Matt. Love you and take care."

Matt said," alright then. Bye Bella. Love you too. Take care as well."

We both hung up and I just couldn't stop smiling. Why was I feeling like this? I've never felt this happy after talking to Matt.

Before i could think anymore, Cameron came in.

"Okay. I got the popcorn now let's get on the bed and watch this movie.", he smiled.

+

Yay I finished another chapter. I wrote all of this today. I'm so great.

Lol i hope you enjoyed this.

Now this is where things start to develop now. I'm thinking of making the chapters shorter because it's easier on me and you'll get more updates. Idk yet.

I have two more weeks until thanksgiving break and I can't wait. I really need this break.

Alright peace out fam✌🏽️