+ i s a b e l l a +

It was just Matt and I, standing there, not saying anything.

Matt sighed loudly, rolled his eyes and went to sit on the couch," why do you hate her so much?"

"I don't hate her," I said sitting next to him," I just can't still believe that you're banging her. I should have known you'll leave in the middle of the night and fuck her, when I end the benefits part."

"What the hell is wrong with you?!," Matt yelled at me," why the fuck do you assume I'm fucking her? Is it so hard to believe that I went to go talk to her? That she's my friend?"

I flinched when Matt yelled at me. I didn't expect him to, but I pushed him. I didn't care though. he fact that he left to go do God knows whatever with her hurts.

"Yes it is Matt. I'm your best friend. Why couldn't you talk to me? You have no idea how much more insecure I become when you talk about her or bring her over.", I said feeling the tears coming out. I didn't want Matt to see, so I quickly wiped it away but it was too late.

Matt came closer to me," hey hey hey. Don't think that. Yeah I get it she's pretty, but she doesn't have my heart."

I looked down and sniffled," oh okay."

"It's you", Matt said.

My head snaps up and i see him smiling,", what?"

"It's you Bella," Matt smiled, putting his hand on my hand," you have my heart."

I was so speechless. I couldn't believe he was saying this," Matt if this is a joke you need to stop."

He laughed," no it's not a joke. It is you. It is fucking you. I cannot describe it anymore, it is you. You are the only one that I will ever want. I belong with you. You are my home. I look at you, and somehow I can see 50 years from now on the front porch of some old house in the middle of nowhere and we're together. I need you. You are the only thing that matters. You are my good. I love you, Isabella."

I had tears coming non stop. I couldn't believe this.

Matt loves me. He actually loves me. Not in the friend way, but in the actual love way.

"Matt-", I said before feeling matts lips against my lips.

As cliché as it sounds, this kiss was different from the other times we would kiss. Then again, we only kissed during sex. It was like having a blizzard of butterflies in my stomach. I never wanted this feeling to end.

When we eventually stopped, we pressed our foreheads together and just smiled," Matt, I love you too."

"I know you do, babe", he whispered and gave me a gentle kiss.

I pulled away for a minute and Matt raised his eyebrow in confusion," what does this make us?"

"Well for you I don't know, but for me it makes you my girlfriend. Only if you want to.", he smiles wrapping his arms around me.

Matthew Espinosa's girlfriend. I love that.

++++++
I seriously rushed this. Well I think I did, but I feel like I made y'all wait for Isabella and Matt to get official.

So ship name? I only thought of Mella or maybe Isatt. I prefer Mella fo sho.

Honestly I don't know what the next chapter will be about. I told myself that when Isabella and Matt get together I will end it but I feel the need to continue.