• m a t t h e w •

It's been about a week and half since Bella and I made things official. It's been going great or at least I think they have.

They only reason I think that is because I look at Isabella and she seems bored out of her mind with us being an "us". It made me upset, because I thought she wanted this.

We were currently getting ready for work. Target finally gave me the job the day I told Isabella how I felt. That was such a great day for me.

I get out of my room in my uniform and I see Isabella in her outfit for work.

"Damn," she smiled," forget about men in suits, my baby looks very attractive."

I smiled, headed her way, and wrapped my arms around her waist," babe stop. You obviously haven't looked at yourself recently. You're sooo much sexier than me."

"I know, but you look so cute in your uniform.", she giggled.

I kissed her forehead and reached for my wallet. Isabella grabbed her keys and we headed out," hey I was thinking when we get back from work, we could continue watching Grey's Anatomy. What do you think, bells?"

I looked down at Isabella and I see her rolling her eyes while looking sad," not tonight Matt. I just want to go to sleep."

I act like I didn't see her and just say," oh okay. That's cool."

+

I was in the middle of re-stocking the shelfs, when my friend, Luke, stops by and says," hey Matt. How's life treating you and the girl?"

"Well it's going.", I sighed.

Luke leaned against the shelfs and looked and me," that doesn't sound good. What's wrong?"

I looked at Luke, contemplating on whether or not to tell him, but I did anyways," well I think it's going great. We do everything together. We do everything we did as friends. We watch Netflix, order Chinese food, even play board games."

" Matt she's your girlfriend. She doesn't want to do the same thing y'all did as friends. She wants to be spoiled. She wants to go out and for you to show her off to your friends. Have y'all even been out of the house since making it official?", Luke said.

I said," well no, but I didn't know she would want to do all that girly things. Should I take her out?"

Luke nodded his head," yes. I know exactly where you can take her."

" where?", I asked.

Luke smiled," well there's this fair like an hour away. I'm planning on taking Brenda there. It's a really big fair with lots of rides and booths."

I thought about it. It would be really fun. It could be a little road trip for us. I look at luke and nod," alright. I'll take her. Hey how are you and Brenda doing?"

Luke smiled when I mentioned her," amazing. I just found out I'm going to be a dad."

"Congrats man. Your kid is going to love uncle Matt.", I laughed.

+

I waited for Bella to come home and tell her where we are headed. I changed out of my uniform into a flannel and white tee.

I get up for a bottle water and I hear the door open. I smiled and turned to see Isabella smiling. I head her way, pick her up and kiss her.

"Matt," she giggled," what are you doing?"

"Kissing the best girlfriend ever", I smiled putting her down. I go and grab hers and mine coat.

She smiles," Matt where are we going?"

I wrap one arm around her, grab the key to the car, and we leave the apartment," we are going on a surprise date."

She turns to me surprised and smiling," really!? Where?!? Please tell me."

"No, I'm not telling you it's a surprise.", I laughed.

"Okay, but you better not take me somewhere and kill me. I'll haunt the living shit on you.", she smiled.

" God how'd I get so lucky with you?", I smiled.

She looked at me and kissed my cheek. We held hands and got into the car.

++++++++
Okay so I was about to post this but it was like really long and I didn't think y'all would like to read a lot because I really hate reading fanfics that are like 30 pages long.

So part two will be up maybe tomorrow. Idk depends on how I'm feeling.

Oh so I have this app called phhhoto and I would really like it if y'all followed me queenbrendaa please it would mean a lot. I only have like one follower and that upsets me.