The wedding - Part 3

"Am I late?" Akutagawa panted as he greeted his sister at the front of where the wedding was going to take place. Gin smiled and shook her head.

"No, you're just in time. Head to the front and I'll inform Dazai." Akutagawa nodded and hugged his sister in thanks before making his way to the altar.

"Dazai, can you get Atsushi to make his way here, we're ready for him." Gin spoke into her phone.

"As soon as I wake him up we'll be right down, give us a couple of minutes." Gin nodded despite Dazai not being able to see and ended the call. Just then Chuuya walked over to Gin, his hair windswept and his clothes incredibly ruffled.

"I'm scared to ask, but what happened?" Gin questioned as she tried to help flatten her superior's clothes.

"Your brother happened. Had to jump out a window just to beat him." Gin gave a light laugh, her brother had been in better form ever since joining the agency. Once she'd helped Chuuya adjust his clothes to look presentable again Gin made her way to stand beside her brother.

A few minutes later Dazai arrived and took his seat at one of the tables. He sat with Chuuya and Ichigo at the head table, despite Dazai's refusal to sit at the table to begin with, as it was traditional for family members to be seated there Atsushi had convinced him saying that he had saved his life on multiple occasions and looked out for him as if he was a younger sibling. There were a few other seats vacant for the others to sit at when ready.

The music began to play and everyone rose from their seats, watching as Atsushi who was led with Kunikida who'd offered to go down the aisle with him, and Kyoka trailing slightly behind, slowly made his way to Akutagawa who's eyes were trained on Atsushi. When he got to the end Akutagawa held his hands in his own.

"You look amazing." He whispered, Atsushi smiled shyly and looked at the officator. Kunikida snuck off to join the agency members at their own table, giving a small nod to the officiator to begin.

Everyone began to settle back down on their seats as the officator began to relay the traditional speech. Finally it came to the couples turn. Mirai began to walk down the aisle with the rings situated on a small pillow she had been given, she extended it to Akutagawa who picked up Atsushi's ring.

"I ,Ryuunosuke Akutagawa, take you, Atsushi Nakajima, for my lawful husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part. I will love and honour you all days of my life." Ryuunosuke takes Atsushi's hand and places the ring on his finger, the light gleaming against it perfectly.

"I ,Atsushi Nakajima, take you, Ryuunosuke Akutagawa, for my lawful husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part. I will love and honour you all days of my life." Atsushi repats the process of taking the ring from Mirai and placing it on his now husband's hand. Mirai placed the cushion on the side and ran to join her mother at the table.

"You may now kiss the groom." The officiator stated and without a second to spare Atsushi pulled Ryuunosuke so he was below him and shared a soft kiss with him. Cheers erupted across the event, it was a little while till it was calm again.

"So you're an Akutagawa now, how does it feel?" Ryuunosuke questioned his husband as they made their way to the table where the others were waiting.

"Liberating. Knowing that now and forever, you are mine and I am yours." Ryuunosuke smiled at his husband, he was always so kind with his words.

The event afterwards was very calm, everyone quietly enjoyed their meals conversing with one another. Soon the sun was beginning to set and the couple was dragged away alongside key individuals for wedding photos. The photographer was a unique one as she attempted a multitude of creative ideas in order to create amazing and memorable photos. In the end Atsushi and Akutagawa's favourite was a simple shot involving Gin, Kyoka, Dazai, Chuuya and themselves. Kyoka and Chuuya were half crouched smiling towards the camera, stood in front of the main couple who had their arms around one another while Gin and Dazai leaned out from behind them. It was a photo that was so representative of what their family was like it was perfect for them.

~

About an hour later a few of the guests returned to their rooms for an early night, Ichigo left with Mirai telling her wife to stay and celebrate with her brother. Then followed by an after party, in which a lot of individuals end up drunk. Yosano despite being married to Kouyou for two years now, they had married in secret although most people had guessed, had ended up badly flirting with the woman.

"Where is your date to this event, you didn't come here all alone did ya?" Yosano was currently slumped in a chair with glass in hand trying to 'win' over Kouyou. Despite knowing better Kouyou played along with her drunken antics.

"I'm unsure, she seems to have disappeared."

"It's a shame, I would have asked you on a date myself if you weren't already taken." Kouyo gave a light laugh.

"I might take you up on that offer." She mused but when she felt Yosano fall against her decided now would be a good time for them to retire to their room.

"I warned her." Chuuya complained as he slowly sipped at a wine he was drinking. He wasn't in the mood to get wasted, he knew it would just be more hassle in the end. His husband however did not have the same mind frame. He'd been trying to convince Akutagawa to drink with him; he'd succeed on multiple attempts resulting in the man being slightly tipsy. Atsushi was pretending to be oblivious to the whole thing as he was talking with Kyoka who was complaining at the lack of drinks for her, she was only eighteen after all.

A few of the other members were strewn around the place as well as some Mafia members. It shocked quite a few when they realised the two heads of both organisations were seated with each other, Fukuzawa slowly sipping at a white wine while Mori hadn't touched a drop and was just swirling his glass.

"Atsushi," The man in question turned to his husband who was beckoning him to follow. They ended up a decent distance away from the group in a small part of a garden, it was quiet and peaceful. Exactly what the couple preferred.

"So has the alcohol affected you that much?" Atsushi questioned as he turned to his husband. But before he could get an answer Ryuunosuke locked his lips with Atsushi. The younger one felt the intoxicating taste of alcohol from Ryuunosuke's lips. He pulled them apart slightly.

"Guess that answers my question." Ryuunosuke was going to try kissing him again but stopped.

"Is it affecting you as well?" He questioned looking at his husband who was illuminated in the moonlight. He really did look ethereal like this.

"Why don't you find out?" Atsushi spoke to Ryuunosuke with such a soft and velvety voice that the male was sure his heart had stopped for a second. When the pair split again after kissing, Atsushi rested his head on Ryuunosuke's shoulder. The pair just admiring the peace with one another under the perfect moonlight.

"It's so beautiful." Ryuunosuke commented, Atsushi turned to look at his husband and smiled.

"I know. It's the most beautiful thing I've laid my eyes upon." Ryuunosuke nodded in agreement, still staring at the sky, oblivious to his husband's staring. They remained like that for a solid hour before people began to question their disappearance, sending out a few people to go locate them. After searching for half an hour everyone had decided they probably retired to their room, Ryuunosuke had drank some alcohol so he'd probably been exhausted was the conclusion that was drawn. Chuuya was about to head back with Dazai who had now become a clingy mess under the influence of the alcohol, but he noticed the couple sitting on a small bench. He was going to inform them that everyone else had retired but decided to leave them be.

"No reason to ruin a perfect moment." He muttered to himself as Dazai tightened the grip he had on his waist.

"Okay I get it, lets go." Chuuya complained, dragging the both of them away.

"Do you want to know something?" Atsushi asked his husband, his eyes still trained on the stars. Ryuunosuke moved his eyes away from the night and faced him. The soft yellow stars in the sky couldn't compare to the beauty in his husband's eyes.

"I would." Atsushi finally turned to face Ryuunosuke allowing them both to see each other in the moonlight.

"I have for the first time found what I can truly love," Ryuunosuke cupped his husbands cheek, Atsushi seemed to melt into his touch as he finished his words.

"I have found you."