Pigeons on crack

It had been a couple of days since Tyson had been claimed, and Tantalus made sure that the campers were as miserable as he was. Evangeline couldn't bear it, she had managed to avoid Percy, Annabeth, and Tyson. She was happy to see them, she really was, but she was too consumed with everything else that was going on, and she was mostly trying to avoid the Cyclops.

So if she avoided the Cyclops she avoided Percy and Annabeth. She didn't want to face them, it was already bad that she kept having nightmares, and constantly being reminded of the incidents that happened over the year, it was all very tiring.

But soon her efforts came to a failure as she saw Percy and Annabeth sitting on a bench by the canoe lake, she was about to turn around when she caught sight of the blonde storming off, Percy was glaring at the daughter of Athena as she walked away then he met gazes with the brunette before she could make a break for it and run.

"Hey," He called.

Evangeline made a note to herself not to walk outside from now on. She cleared her throat. "Hi."

Percy waved her over and she made her way to the bench sitting opposite from him. "What did you say to her?" She asked.

The son of Poseidon scowled. "Why do you always think I did something?"

The brunette raised a brow as she shot him a look. "You're telling me you didn't?"

Percy faltered. "Well, I—"

"Uh-huh."

"Stop looking at me like that." He grumbled.

"I'm guessing your fight was about..." She trailed off.

He shot her a look. "Tyson, his name is Tyson."

"Right, him."

"Is that why you've been avoiding me?" He narrowed his eyes.

"What?" The brunette asked.

"You're scared of Tyson, just like everyone else." Percy scoffed. "So you can stop avoiding me I'll make sure he and I are nowhere near you." he stood up and crossed his arms

"I never said that and I'm not afraid of a monster." Evangeline got to her feet.

"Tyson isn't a monster!" he yelled. "Would you and Annabeth stop treating him like one?"

"Well he's not a fish now, is he?" she hissed.

"He saved my life and camp! You of all people should know what it feels like to be called a monster !" He snapped.

She clenched her fist, "Well at least I'm not the one with a Cyclops for a brother!" she snapped back.

"Half-brother!" he said, "and at least my dad isn't Hades of all people." He growled.

Evangeline was taken aback by his words. "Really?"

"Yeah," he clenched his jaw.

She scoffed and nodded, "Have fun with Tyson then," The brunette stormed off leaving the son of Poseidon behind.

Storming off to Cabin 11 was something she usually did. She entered the cabin and closed the door. She went and laid down on her bunk, soon enough she fell asleep. 

Evangeline was suddenly standing in the middle of a room. "Jesus," she muttered.

"No, it's your father," A voice spoke from behind startling her.

"Motherfuc—" Evangeline cut herself short when she saw her father with his hands behind his back standing in front of her. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see how you were doing," Hades shrugged. "This was the only way to talk to you."