Stayin' Alive the national anthem of Olympus

It was late afternoon when they arrived at the Empire State Building. Percy Jackson had finally called and notified them of his existence, he told them to come to New York and about his plan. No one knew where he was, Evangeline was getting used to Percy's yearly disappearance. 

The brunette didn't go in the Camp vans as she just shadow-traveled herself to the Empire State Building, if you have a better way of transportation you use it. 

Evangeline saw Percy walking down Fifth Avenue with Mrs O'Leary following behind, licking cabs and sniffing hotdog carts. 

The son of Poseidon had known she would be there to help but he froze once he saw her. She wasn't even wearing anything fancy just her normal black tank top with a black jacket and jeans paired with her Converse shoes. She looked like any other normal teenager but somehow she still managed to stand out to him.

"Hey," She said softly when she finally caught up to him. 

Percy didn't say anything for a while as he just stared at her, he finally snapped out of his thoughts and said. "Hi." 

"What happened to you?" 

Percy faltered. "What?" 

"I asked, what happened to you?" The brunette shot him a look.  

"Uh...I'll explain everything later," 

"But—"

"Later."

Silence fell over the two as they walked down Fifth Avenue with Mrs O'Leary following behind. Evangeline couldn't help but notice the way he had been looking at her since she arrived.

"What is it?" She asked. 

"What's what?" Percy asked. 

"You're looking at me funny." 

Percy realized he was thinking about his conversation with Hades and the vision of Evangeline pulling him out of the River Styx. "It's, uh, nothing. It's nothing." 

The Jackson boy was saved of an explanation once he saw the three white vans pull up to the curb. They said Delphie Strawberry Service, which was the cover name for Camp Half-Blood. The first van was driven by Argus and the other two were driven by the cleaning Harpies. 

The doors slid open. A bunch of campers climbed out, some of them looking a little green from the long drive. Percy was glad so many had come: Pollux, Silena Beauregard, The Stolls and Landon, Micheal Yew, Jake Mason, Katie Gardner, and Annabeth, along with most of their siblings.

Chiron came out of the van last. His horse half was compacted into his magic wheelchair, so he used the handicap lift. The Ares cabin wasn't there, but Evangeline wasn't surprised by Clarisse's childish and stubborn behavior, she would have been surprised if they had shown up. 

She did a headcount: forty-two campers in all. 

Not many to fight a war, but it was still the largest group of half-bloods she'd ever seen gathered in one place outside camp. Everyone looked nervous, not like she wasn't, they were probably magnets for any monster in the northeastern United States. 

The brunette looked at their faces—all these campers she'd known for so many years—Mary's voice whispering in her mind: One of them is a spy.

She didn't trust anyone except the three sons of Hermes and Annabeth. She didn't tell her mother's spirit about the spy knowing the whole 'you should have never trusted either of them I told you they can't be trusted' speech. 

 Annabeth and Landon came up to them, they were dressed in black camouflage, Annabeth with her Celestial bronze knife strapped to her arm, and Landon had her laptop slung over his shoulder they were ready for stabbing or surfing the internet.