Party ponies in the house tonight

Evangeline slapped Percy across the face in an attempt to wake him up. 

"Evangeline," He groaned. 

"Get up," she told him softly. 

Percy narrowed his eyes at her as he rubbed his red cheek. "You could've woken me up a different way." 

The brunette shot him a look. "I'm sorry," 

There was a sunset behind the city skyline, beachside highways were lined with palm trees while stores glowed red, and neon blue, and the harbor was filled to the brim with sailboats and cruise ships.

"Miami, I think," Annabeth thought out loud, earning the brunette's attention. "That's where Chiron wanted us to go if we retrieved the fleece."

"Plus," she continued. "The hippocampis are acting funny."

The sea creature had been whinnying and swimming in circles.

"This is as far as they'll take us," Percy explained as he rested his head on Evangeline's shoulders. "Too many humans with too much pollution. We'll have to swim to shore on our own."

They slipped off the hippocampi and landed in the water. They swam to the shore and reached in no time.

The satyr ran to the nearest newspaper stand, checking the date. "June eighteenth! We've been away from camp for ten days!"

"That's impossible!" Clarisse stated.

"Thalia's tree must almost be dead!" Grover wailed, quickly sparing the blonde a look. "We have to get the fleece back tonight."

Clarisse slumped to the pavement with her head in her hands. "How are we supposed to do that?" She questioned, gripping her hair. "We're hundreds of miles away, no money and no ride. This is just like the Oracle said. "It's your fault, Jackson! If you hadn't interfered-"

"Percy's fault?" Annabeth spat, standing to her feet. "Clarisse, how can you say that? You are the biggest-"

"Stop it!" Percy snapped, interrupting the daughters of Athena and Ares.

"Clarisse," he said. "What did the Oracle tell you exactly?"

"You shall sail the iron ship with warriors of bone,

you shall find what you seek and make it your own,

but despair for your lives entombed within the stone, and fail without friends, to fly home alone."

"Ouch," Grover mumbled, letting out a visible wince.

"No, no," Percy searched his pockets endlessly before curses slipped when he found nothing. "Does anybody have any cash?"

The three demigods and satyr shook their heads at the son of Poseidon. "Cash?" Tyson asked hesitantly, earning the camper's attention. "Like.. green paper?"

"Yeah."

"Like the kind in the duffle bags?"

"Yeah, but we lost those days ag—"

He stopped himself halfway through his sentence when Tyson pulled out an airtight bag of cash. "T-Tyson!" Percy managed. "How did you-"

"Thought it was a food bag for Rainbow," he explained. "Found it floating in the sea, but only paper inside. Sorry."

Evangeline let out a sigh of relief "You adorable genius,"

Tyson blushed and looked at his feet. "It's nothing," he mumbled. 

Percy hurried over to grab a taxi that was just letting a family out, beckoning the dirty blonde over.

"You can count on me. I won't fail." Clarisse said.