Decisions or dumbasses

Evangeline dreamt that she was in her room in the Underworld. She saw Nico's rock on the floor and went to go pick it up, it might be a dream but she was going to pick it up anyway.

Wood creaked from behind her, she turned around but didn't see anything, she turned around once again and the mirror on her dresser cracked and fell on the ground.

When she came out of her shock she kneeled to pick up the broken glass when one of the pieces startled her once again Bianca standing behind her, Evangeline dropped the glass causing it to cut across her right palm. When she looked at the piece again there was nothing.

The brunette looked around the room, trying to see if anyone was there. But it was just her.

It was getting harder for her to breathe, the paranoia was getting to her. Everywhere she looked she thought she saw Bianca but whenever she looked again there was nobody. Her eyes have always fooled her, she always saw ghosts even when she didn't ask to. Evangeline figured it was a game her mind was playing with her much like it did with her mother's spirit.

Evangeline woke up gasping for air, covered in sweat and a sharp pain in her hand. She took a look at her palm and saw blood seeping out of the cut that ran along the palm of her hand. She grabbed the handkerchief she kept nearby and wrapped it around her hand.

She had this feeling to tell someone about this but she didn't know who would understand. It's not a normal thing to see ghosts so she didn't really have many people to talk to them about. But Percy knew about her visions, maybe he'd understand. Without even realizing it, she had shadow-travelled herself near the Poseidon cabin but she quickly ran into the person she was looking for.

"What are you doing out here?" Percy panted, his voice barely over a whisper.

"Me? What are you doing out here?" She asked back.

"I was coming to your cabin to talk to you."

Evangeline blinked. "I was coming to your cabin to talk to you."

"Wait," He said, grabbing her arm and dragging her into the Poseidon cabin. He softly closed the door. Tyson was sleeping on his bed soundly and snoring lightly. She slightly chuckled at the sight, Percy's cabin was cleaner than usual probably because Tyson cleaned it for him.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asked quietly, trying not to wake up the sleeping Cyclops.

"Nico was talking to a ghost."

"What?" she snapped her head in his direction.

"I had an I.M., he was summoning ghosts. He talked to my brother, Theseus-"

"Which ghost?"

"I...I don't really know," He admitted.

"Okay," she grumbled. "What were Nico and the ghost talking to your brother about?"

"A soul for a soul exchange,"

"Nico's doing what now?" Her voice raised but Percy shushed her.

"I'm guessing you already know what that is," He whispered. "It's possible which means Nico's after me, I'm sure of that." Percy nodded.

The brunette clenched her fist and pressed the cloth against her skin tighter, as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other. "That's not good, did you see where he was?"

"A graveyard," Percy answered unhelpfully.

"That's not exactly telling me where he is," she told him. "Did you see a sign or anything?"