School dances turns into some demigod shit

Evangeline stood outside Westover Hall waiting for Percy, Annabeth, and Thalia to arrive from camp. She didn't come with Mrs Jackson and the others because she was already in Maine. The brunette had yet to go inside the school since she was waiting for the others, Annabeth insisted that they all go together.

Soon enough she caught sight of Mrs Jackson's car arriving. Thalia and Annabeth got out of the car while Percy talked to his mother. When Evangeline came close enough to the car she heard their conversation.

"Percy," The mother spoke. "Are you sure you don't want me to wait?"

"It's okay Mom," he answered. "I don't know how long this will take."

The woman nodded, then her eyes lit up as she saw the brunette. "Hi, honey."

She felt the tips of her ears burn hot as all the attention was toward her. "Hello, Mrs Jackson."

"How are you?" Sally asked.

"I'm fine," Evangeline answered.

"Oh, well, I hope so." The woman smiled. "You look beautiful."

Evangeline's eyes widened as a blush crept up onto her face. "T—Thank you, Mrs Jackson."

Percy cleared his throat. "Okay, bye Mom." He shut the door of the car and made his way toward the daughters of Hades, Athena, and Zeus.

"Percy, your mom is so cool," Thalia commented as the four began making their way to the castle.

"She's pretty okay," Percy shrugged. Earning a smack on the arm from Evangeline, he let out a noise of pain before shooting her a glare. "Anyway," he continued where he left off. "Did you ever get in touch with your mom?"

Thalia stopped in her tracks, tilting her head back as she shot a glare towards the boy. "If that was any of your business Percy-"

"We'd better get inside," Annabeth interrupted the daughter of Zeus. "Grover will be waiting," with that she grabbed Thalia's arm and began dragging her towards the castle, with no doubt a lecture planned.

The oak doors had already been opened when the duo made it to the castle, revealing walls lined with weapons, antiques, flags, and more. But the school itself gave off a bad impression, even for a military school.

None of them were given to speak aloud about the odd vibes before the doors slammed shut before the group, confirming their suspicions the school was far from normal.

"Who would send their kids here?" Evangeline mumbled as she looked around.

They began exploring the school immediately, only to run into a man and woman marching towards them.

The duo had grey hair and dressed in military uniforms with red trimmings. However, the woman had a wispy mustache and the man a shaven-clean. "Well?" The she-man demanded, crossing her arms across her chest as she questioned the demigods. "What are you doing here?"

Percy began stumbling over his words. "Ma'am, we were just—"

"Visitors are not allowed at the dance!" The man snapped, causing the boy to jump at the sudden volume change. "You shall be eee-jected!"

Evangeline knitted her eyebrows at the French accent, but his eyes were something she'd never seen a mortal with before. One was brown, and the other was blue, unusual for a human.

Thalia sighed as she stepped in front of the other demigods, a snap echoed throughout the hall from the daughter of Zeus. A gust of wind had ripped from the girl's hand and flooded the room, washing over the teachers.