Fight Lion with ice cream?

It was before sunrise an hour before Evangeline had to leave she was walking toward where the others were waiting when she ran into Nico waiting for her. 

"Hey," she said. "What are you doing here?"

"Thought I would say goodbye," He shrugged. 

."Okay."

"Anyways, I need to ask you something," he was nervous, Evangeline could tell he hadn't slept.

"Have you slept?" She asked as she turned to him.

"Um, yeah." He avoided eye contact. "No," he admitted.

"I'm worried about Bianca, I don't want her to go but she won't talk to me." he played with his fingers. "Can you keep an eye on her?"

Evangeline felt pity for the boy, she kneeled in front of him to be his height. "I'll try and make sure she's okay," she held him by the arms as she looked at him.

He met her gaze and gave her a soft smile before he tackled her into a hug. "Thanks," his voice muffled as he rested his head on her shoulder, "I want you to be safe too."

Evangeline couldn't help but smile at the boy's words, she wrapped her arms around him and gave him a small squeeze before letting him go.

"I also got you this," He fished something out of his pocket. He pulled out a small black rock.

"I found it in the creek during Capture the Flag." He gave it to her. "I thought it would match your stuff."

She took the rock from him and looked at it. "Thanks, Nico, it's beautiful." she gave him a small smirk. "I love it." The compliment earned her another toothy smile.

Evangeline arched a brow as Zoë got in the driver's seat, Thalia joining her in the passenger seat while Bianca and Grover sat in the middle row. The group of five drove for what felt like hours, Evangeline desperately tried to sleep but Thalia and Zoë kept arguing, making it impossible to get some peace and quiet. Then finally, they made a pit stop in Maryland.

The quintet made their way to the third-floor balcony where they analyzed the museum and tried to figure out what it was Artemis had stopped inside for. At least, that was the plan until somebody racing up the ramp to their floor slammed into Evangeline.

Grover yelped while Zoë and Bianca immediately aimed their bows at the unknown boy, Thalia on standby with her hands resting on her bracelet.

Evangeline grabbed the person's wrist and flipped them over her shoulder and onto the cold ground. She put her knee on the person's chest and widened her eyes once she met the gaze of sea-green eyes. "Percy?"

"Percy!" Grover exclaimed, broadcasting for himself and the joy felt upon realizing he snuck out. "Thank goodness."

Zoë shot the satyr a glare, the satyr blushing as he quickly changed his words. "I mean, um, gods you're not supposed to be here!"

Evangeline moved her knee and helped the son of Poseidon up to his feet. "Luke," the boy gasped, his hands resting on his knees as he attempted to regain the breath he lost. "He's here."

Slight anger appeared in Thalia's eyes, her hand gripping her silver bracelet. "Where?"

"He's in the National History Museum," Percy stood up to his full length. "He's there with the General of Kronos's army and they were raising the dead out of the ground with teeth!" He spared Evangeline a quick glance.

"The General is here?" Zoë looked stunned. "That is impossible! You lie."

"Why would I lie? Look, there's no time, skeleton warriors-"