The dam junkyard of death

Evangeline was in the middle of the junkyard, one second she was about to eat her taco and then she was in a junkyard. "Nobody, let's me eat in peace." She grumbled. 

She was surrounded by junk and the town of Gila Claw looked like it had never existed. The ones who were with her looked just as confused, but Percy looked annoyed, his eyebrows knitted together.

"What happened?" She asked.

"I talked to Aphrodite," He mumbled, dusting himself off. "And Ares.

"What did you say? The brunette raised a brow.

"Nothing, I swear." The raven-haired boy admitted, avoiding her gaze.

"What did she want with you?" Bianca asked.

"Oh, not sure," The boy cleared his throat. "She said to be careful in her husband's junkyard. She said not to pick up anything."

"The goddess of love would not make a special trip to the thee that. Be careful, Percy. Aphrodite has led many heroes astray." The huntress narrowed her eyes.

"For once I agree with Zoë," Thalia said. "You can't trust Aphrodite."

The raven-haired boy swallowed, keeping a strong distance between him and the brunette. He tried to ignore the looks Grover was giving him. 

"So," Percy said. "how do we get out of here?"

"That way," Zoë pointed her finger towards the distance. "That is west."

"How can you tell?"

Thalia rolled her eyes. "Urea Major is in the north," she said. "Which means that must be west."

"Oh, yeah," Percy realized. "The bear thing."

"Show some respect," The hunter held an offended look. "It was a fine bear, a worthy opponent."

"You act like it was real."

"Guys," Grover stopped the argument before it could escalate. "Look!"

They had reached the crest of the junkyard, filled with gold, silver, weapons, and much more spread out for them all to see. "Whoa," Bianca gasped. "That stuff...some of it looks like real gold."

"It is," Thalia said grimly. "Don't touch anything. This is the junkyard of the gods."

"Junk?" A scoff of disbelief escaped from Grover as he held up a crown made of gold, silver, and jewels. "You call this junk?"

Evangeline narrowed her eyes at the satyr, quickly taking the junk out of his hands and throwing it back to where he had picked it up. "What did she just say?"

"Look!" Bianca earned their attention as she ran downhill, picking up a bow that shined silver in the moonlight. "A Hunter's bow!" It quickly morphed, becoming a hair clip that created the shape of a crescent moon. "Just like Evangeline and Percy's weapons!"

"Leave it, Bianca."

"But-"

"It's here for a reason, anything thrown away in the junkyard stays here," Zoë explained. "Which means it is defective, or cursed."

"I don't like this place," Thalia muttered, gripping and regripping the end of her spear. Percy arched a brow, an amused look in his in his eyes. "You think we're going to get attacked by killer refrigerators?"

"Percy, we've been attacked by torture beds, I wouldn't put that past us," The brunette said. 

Evangeline kept looking around expecting something to be there. She didn't like being in the junkyard.