1

June 2023

"Hola, guapa" Mariana turns around on her spiny chair and watches as her boyfriend makes his way to her. He smiles widely at her, showing off his dimples.
"Hola" she beams, looking up at him as he approaches. He leans down and presses his lips to her before walking over and plopping on her bed. Holding out the bag he had in his hands. "La princesa asked for candy, so I brought her candy" he chuckles.
Mariana smile widens even more showing him her blue wired braces. she walks over to him taking the bag out of his hand and taking a look inside before closing it.
"Gracias, amor" she throws her arms around him, placing multiple kisses around his face, standing in between his legs as he holds her by the waist while he lets his girlfriend pamper him with thank you kisses.
Marc smiles as he tightens his grip around his girlfriend and falls back onto her bed, pulling her on top of him. The girl adjusts herself and places her face into the crook of his neck. "I have a gift for you" the boy speaks up, as he runs his fingers through the girls hair.
"Mhm?" She hums against his neck. "our 1 year is coming up...I talked to your parents and they agreed that you can come to Costa Rica with us, only if you'd like" he says the last part quickly. Mariana props her head up on his shoulders as she looks up at him a small smile on her face. "I'd love to go to Costa Rica" she beams. The boy felt a small weight off his chest, happy that the girl had said yes. He lifts his head up and kisses her cheek. "Great! Jaja" he starts to laugh not being able to control the obvious excitement starting to swarm his body. A 13 hour plane ride then a whole 2 weeks in Costa Rica with his girlfriend felt like a dream. Mariana laughs along with him.

The couple had met back when Mariana first moved to Barcelona so her older brother could play with fc Barcelonas academy, La Masia. She was 9 at the time and had sat alone at one of his game because she was mad at her sister, Aurora, that's when a boy with light brown hair walk up to her and sat there.
She remembers they didn't say a single word to each other. Not until the next game. The same boy had walked up to her and her family. He had tapped on her shoulder.
"Would you like to come sit with me again?" He smiles, showing off his dimples. Mariana stares at him for a second before her mom gently bumped her. She nods causing his smile to widen even more.
The young girl stands up and makes her way to a different row with the boy. They sit down, eyes trained on the field. "I'm Marc" he says, turning to face her.
"Mariana" she whispers back to him. He holds his hand out for her. "It's nice to meet you" she takes his hand in hers and shakes it.
"How old are you, Anita?" "Can I call you that? I like it" he tells her as he kicks his feet back and forth. "I'm 9" he mentions when he noticed she wasn't responding.
"I'm 9 too" she says. "Cool! you're my friend now, but can I call you Anita? I won't if you don't want me too" the girl shakes her head at him. "I like it..nobody calls me Anita" she tells his quietly.
He tilts his head at her. "You're really quiet..I like it! I have a feeling we're going to be best friends" he beams then faces back to the field.
Marian smile softly at his words, her first friend here in Barcelona. The first person who didn't make fun of her for being quiet.

Mariana kisses his cheek before going back to resting her head in the crook of his neck. The young couple lay there cuddling, eventually switching spots, so now the boy laid on top of the girl.
He rests his head on her chest, his eyes closed as he listen to her talk about a recent book she had read.
The girl runs her fingers through his hair and lets her other hand fall to his back and gently scratches it. She stops talking once she realizes that he had stopped responding to her small questions. She smiles softly as she hears his quiet snores escape his mouth. She keeps running her fingers through his hair deciding that she would just call his mom telling her that he fell asleep and if it was okay if he could stay over since it's already 10 at night. She grabs her phone and looks up his mom's name but stops once her bed room door opens revealing her older brother. Pablo peeks into the room his eyes glancing from his sister and her boyfriend or in other words his soon to be teammate. "Keep the door open" he tells his sister.
"Okay...can you turn the light off?" . The boy shakes his head and starts to walk out, flicking the lights off. "Que asco" he scoffs walking away.
Mariana rolls here eyes and clicks on Mrs Paz's contact name.

Mariana
Marc's Mom

Hola cariño!

Hola señora
How are you?

Good good
y tu?

I'm good, thank you
I was just calling to say that
Marc fell asleep.
Do you want me to wake him up
Or is it alright if he stays the night?

Jajaja all that boy does is sleep
No, it's okay he can stay!
Thank you for telling me
has he talked to you about
the trip?

He has
and I'd love to go with you guys

Great, we're excited to have you cariño
But I'll let you go now
Goodnight hun

Goodnight señora
I'm excited too
Adios

Adios

Mariana set down her phone and tries to get comfortable under her boyfriend. Who was quite bigger then her. She stops once she hears him mumble something against her but he doesn't wake up.
She decides that she's fine where she is so she relaxes before grabbing her phone yet again to score thought Instagram.
Marianas brother was famous. Especially here in Spain. She always tried her hardest to stay out of the public eye meaning she rarely goes out with her brother like she used too. She had a private account that which was filled with a bunch of follow requests from her brother's fans. She didn't want to go through all the hate her sister and her brother went through for stupid reasons. She liked being the "mystery sister".
The girl rolls her eyes and closes out if the app as yet another video of her brother comes up on her reels.

.
.
.

The girl wakes up to the feeling a weight being lifted up off of her. She opens her eyes slightly to see her boyfriend sitting up in front of her rubbing his eyes tiredly.
"Amor...why didn't you move me off of you" his voice raspy before he lays back down but next to her.
Mariana doesn't respond she just closes her eyes again and tries to fall back asleep. "Joder, mi padres" Marc shoots up again.
"I called your mom..it's fine" the girl whispers half asleep.
Marc relaxes and lays back down, wrapping his arms around her waist.
"You're the best" he tells her.
"I know"

A/n: what do yall think? First official chapter.