25

2023

Mariana

I wait in my hotel room for Marc to come back from the stadium. I shoot up from my bed when I here a knock on my door.
I look through the peep hole to spot the tall light haired boy.
I open it and before I could even react, I was pulled into a skull crushing hug then followed by a passionate kiss to my lip. Marc pushes me back into the room, our lips still attached as he pushes the door close with one hand.
"I though you couldn't come?" His breath hard as he pulls away from my lips.
I rest my head on his chest as I catch my breath.
"I thought I wouldn't be able too but I was able to do all my tests early and my other professor gave me a whole packet to bring with me." I tell him.
"Is that why you didn't answer? You were on a plane?" He asks me.
I nod against his chest.

He pulls his head back and takes my face in his hands as stares at me for a bit. "Amor, you look tired." He says, rubbing my cheek.
I chuckle. "I am." I whisper. He kisses my forehead and pulls away from me.
"Go sleep. I'll come by tomorrow morning." He says in a quiet tone.
I nod and reach over to the counter to grab the extra keycards I had and I hand it out to him.

I feel him take on of my hands in his before he pulls his up to his lips and kisses the back of it.
"Te amo, Bona nit." He said setting it down, taking the key with him.

"Te amo, buenas noches." I tell him as he walks out of the room. Turning the lights off for me.
I sigh, I wish he could've stayed the night but he'd probably get in trouble by his coach.
I walk over to the bed and lay down, pulling the covers over myself.
I had already done my night time routine because I was planning of hitting the sheets as soon as the boy left.
In just a few seconds I was out.

.
.
.

Marc

It was the next morning around 9 am when I head out of my room and make my way to the next floor up where Anita was staying.
Using the key card she gave me, I walk in to see the girl still asleep on the bed. I debated waking her up for a moment but decided not to. I didn't ask last night how long it's been since she's slept but if she's still sleeping it must have been a long time. Not only that the 6 hour time difference too.
I walk over and sit on the bed, kicking my shoes off and pulling out my phone.
I feel her shift around as I do but she doesn't wake up.
I scroll through Instagram to see that I had been tagged in a lot of thing.
I click on one which out of curiosity and coincidentally it was one from one of the girls last night.
I smile softly as I see that had taken a picture with Mariana before they took one with me.

Curiously I keep scroll through all my tags eventually again coming upon a video of me kiss Mariana last night on the pitch.
Followed with a bunch of pictures of the girl still on the bleachers with my mom. I click translate so I could read the caption.

(pretend there's a picture)

liked by 670 people

Pablo Gavi's sister in Indonesia supporting Marc in the u-17 wc. 😯 @marcguiu9

comments.

user1: that's cute

user2: why does she look pissed to be there💀
user1: @user2: she looks just like her brother 🥰

user6: why is she all over him in that video?

user9: his mom looks uncomfortable.
user1: @user9: she doesn't?

user4: wait..she's actually gorgeous asf.

user3: I saw a video of some of Gavi's fans claiming on meeting her and she supposably a bitch.

user2: they don't look good together..tbh.

load more comments

I cringe and shut off my phone. So this is what she was talking about.
I sigh and set down my phone before reaching over carefully to grab hers.
I open it up and go to her instagram, seeing as some fans have found her Instagram, they had also been tagging her on some stuff. I scroll through as many as I can, deleting all the ones that had fans saying negative things about her, me or our relationship. A few pictures and video back from Barcelona that fans run into us.
She was right, that was stupid. A lot of them are nice and people are defending her but other people just picked at tiny things that they didn't like and made it bigger.
"What are you doing on my phone?" I whip my head, to see the now awake girl, looking up at me tiredly.
"Scrolling through reels. Yours are much better." I tell her setting her phone down.
"Goodmorning." I say, leaning down to kiss her forehead.
She smiles softy and closes her eyes again. "Whats the time?" She mumbles. I flip over her phone again.
"Almost 10." I says.
She groans and sits up. "Go get ready so we can get breakfast." I tell her.
She sits at the edge of the bed for a few seconds before getting up and walking away.
But comes back shortly for her phone, saying that she needs to put music on to wake her up.

I sigh as I hear the bathroom door closes. Maybe she was right.
But at the same time, I can't stop people's from taking video of her.
But I did say I wouldn't let it happens

I mentally groan.

A/n: 😯