3

2023

Mariana waves as a small group of kids and parents walk by. The little kids getting excited from getting the older girls attention.
"Que monos" She tells her boyfriend who holds her hand as they walked around.
Marc pushes up his sunglasses so that they push his hair back, showing the girl a better view of his face.
Mariana smiles up at him before they keep walking behind his family, making their way to a restaurant.
"Would you be down to head to the beach later? Just me and you?" Marc asks, swinging their hands.
He looks down at the brunette girl who wore a simple floral top with jean shorts and her black converse.
"Si" she tells him.
He smiles down at how cute she looks. She was perfect to him. Not a single flaw in his eyes. "Will we just hang out or will we go into the water?" She questions him as they make their way into the restaurant his parents just walked into.
"We can swim if you'd like? Or we can chill. Either one is fine by me" he tells her before greeting the host with a small smile.
Mariana did the same as they past by the man.
"We can do both" she says.

He nods and pulls out her chair for her then pushing it slightly in after she sat down before taking the spot next to him.
His sister is quick to pull the girl and her brother into a conversation regarding their relationship.
"Se aman?" She asks taking a bite of her chip.

Marc rolls his eyes at her question. "Mar..not this again" Martina shrugs and repeats her question.
"What, you never tell me anything that goes on with you too, I would just like to know" the girl says motioning to the both of us.

"Lo amo" Mariana beams not minding the question at all. She saw nothing wrong with telling her boyfriends sisters. She told her older sister everything about her and Marc. From the moment she first figured out she had feelings for him to now.
Marc blushes slightly at her words before looking at his sister and nods. "La amo" he fights back his smile.
Martina wiggles her eyebrows at her brother causing him to blush even deeper.
"Mama, tell your daughter to stop" Marc groans.
Mariana chuckles at her boyfriend and Mar rolls her eyes at her brother.
"There's nothing wrong with admitting to loving your girlfriend, Marcito" she teases him.

Marc stares at her. "I never said something was wrong with it but you are trying to embarrass me" he fights back.
"How?" The girl questions.
"Are you embarrassed by her?" Mariana's eyes perk up at the question.
Marc stares at his sister wide eyed then look at his girlfriend and quickly shakes his head.
"I am not—I am not...la amo...Martins stop it." the boys says.
"Mama!" He exclaims as his sister started to laugh at him.
Mariana covers her face laughing at how flustered the boy was starting to look.
"Joder." he mumbles.

"Marc." his mom says in a warning down which made his mouth drop and look at her with a "now you hear me?" Look.
He looks over at Mariana with a slight irritated look on his face. "I'm not embarrassed of you amor, I promise. Te amo." he rants which only made the girls smile widen.
"Lo se." she chuckles.
"My sister is dumb."

.
.
.

"A ver" Marc says as he clears rocks from a small spot so they could sit on the sand.
The sun was set and not many people were around. Marc had told het they would go to the beach but not this late and that he didn't even mention it to his parents. He convinced her that they wouldn't get caught so she gave in. She wouldn't mind spending time with her boyfriend.

He plots down on the sand and reaches up to grab his girlfriends hands and pulling her down to sit with him.
They sat in silence as they watched the waves crash against the shore. The air was hot but not has hot as if was earlier in the day.
The girl rested in between the boys legs as she leaned back into him, he had one arm wrapped around her and the other propped up behind him, holding them up.
"Do you think much will change when I debut?" Marc asks, running his finger over her slightly exposed stomach.
She tilts her head up to looks at him from her position. "Probably, only good things I hope" she tells him honestly.
"Do you know when you're debuting?" She asks.
He looks away from her out to the ocean and shrugs.
"Soon, I hope. I played in the friendly and Xavi wants me to train with them" he tells her.
"I hope so too, you deserve to be on the first team. You've been working so hard for it" Marc smiles at her words and leans down to kiss her forehead.
"Te amo, Anita" he whispers.
She looks back up at him. "Te amo, guapo"
The smile at each other. They were helplessly in love and only 17.
They were young and in love and they would never trade these moments for anything else in the world.

"Ay..mi encantan tus hoyuelos" she beams, reaching out to poke the boys dimples and she shifts positions so she could look at him better.
He chuckles and pushes her hand away.
He leans down and pushes his lips against hers.
She relaxes into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck.
He wraps one around her waist and holds her close.
She smiles into the kiss making him smile right back.
She places one last kiss to his lips before moving his cheek placing small kiss where his dimple is.
He smiles at her once she pulls back. He admires the girl in front of him, removing his hand from her waist then pushing a strand of her hair out of her face and putting it behind her ear.
He moves his hand down to her cheek then to her bottom lip.
Grazing it slightly, getting a small peak of her braces that she hated showing to anyone that wasn't him.
He looks down away from the girl and to his phone. The screen light up his face as he looks at the time before shutting it off and facing his girlfriend again.
"Feliz año, bebe" he whispers.
She places her hands on his jaw, caressing his cheek with her thumb. "Feliz año" she repeats.

A/n: Hector and Marc commenting "folle" underneath each other's post is gold.