11

2023

"A ver". Mariana says as she lays ontop of her boyfriend, plucking at his eyebrows. After the mall, the couple had gone back to the girl's house to hang out for a bit before the boy had to go home for the night.
Marc lays still, as he watches his girlfriend focus, trying not to pluck a wrong hair. His hands were rested on her hips, as his fingers tap a random rhythm.
"Ay! That one hurt." He complains, raising his hand to rub at the spot but Mariana was quick to swat his hand away.
Mariana leans down and gives him a small kiss to his lips as an apology.
Marc sighs and pulls out his phone holding it to the side of her head so he could scroll through his Instagram reels while he gets "tortured".
He stops scrolling when he comes across a video of Pablo walking around down a street with Mariana. He chuckles slightly watching as the person had caught the girl pushing her brother.
"Mira." He says showing her the phone. Mariana rolls her eyes at the video. "He shoved me before I shoved him. They cut that part out and that caption is unnecessary." She mumbles slightly annoyed then goes back to plucking Marc's eye brows.
The boy didn't even notice what the caption had said. He felt a slight pang in his heart knowing that she hates stuff like this. The caption read. "Mariana seems so mean...no wonder Pablo and Aurora get along better. #auroraisbetter 🤣"
The boy clicks off the video and sets his phone down on the bed next to him.
"They act like they know Pablo in real life. They don't even know me but they judge me off a 10 second video." The video and the comment had obviously bothered the girl. It wasn't Mariana's first time seeing something about how Pablo liked Aurora more and how Aurora is the better sibling.
Mariana loves her older sister to death and she is an amazing sister but who are these people to judge when they don't even know her family. Why are they accusing her of being a bad sister?
Marc carefully takes the tweezers from his girlfriend's hands and cups her face in his hands. He gently strokes her cheek with his thumb as she start avoid eye contact with him.
"You know...Tom Holland once said. "If you have a problem with me, text me and if you don't have my number, you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me." Mariana couldn't help but chuckle at the quote the boy recited from on of her favorite actors.
She lays her head down on his shoulder and he wraps her arms around her. She knew when it came to this stuff she wasn't as mentally strong as Pablo and Aurora were.
"They're stupid because you're the best and most amazing girl in the world. I know Pablo and Aurora would agree with me." He kisses her forehead.
For the next hour or so the couple stay In that same position, talking about whatever comes to their minds.
"Preseason training starts in a few days and Xavi called me up but I'm not going on the USA tour, neither is Hector." The boy frowns. Mariana kisses his jaw.
"You'll have a few extra days off at least, amor." She tells him.
He chuckles. "Yeah I will."
"But that means we have to wait to go watch Barbie." He raises an eyebrow at her. The girl groans and hides her face deeper into his neck.
"Ugh...I forgot the tour is getting in the way."
"You better not go watch it with anyone else." She warns him, he laughs loudly.
"Who am I going to go with?" He questions looking at her.
"Hector." She says without hesitation. The boy opens his mouth to protest but Hector is the type to ask him to go to a type of movie like that just because it's "popular."
"I won't go watch it with anyone else, i promise." She smiles at him.
"This means I have to avoid TikTok for a week." She rolls her eyes.
"Oh gosh thats horrible." Marc says sarcastically as he holds her tighter in his grasp.
"Don't make fun of me." She tells him in a small laugh.
Marc laughs along with the girl in his arms. "I love laughing at you." He jokes still laughing.
"Oh my god, Anita. No hablas Inglés." He says to her.
"Don't remind me because last tour someone came up to me and I just stared at them because I didn't understand. It was so embarrassing." She cries out, Marc laughs at the memory of when the girl texted him a whole paragraph explaining her embarrassment and how she was going to cry because she was so embarrassed.
"I'm no better than my brother during the Ballon D'or."

A/n: 🫡