37

Mariana

"I don't want to go." Marc mumbles into my neck as try and push him off of me because my online class was starting soon and he hated to start heading to training. I sigh and place my hand back on his back and the other one in his hair to give him head scratches. "It's your first day back with the first team." I tell him. "I'm tired." He complains.
"Marc get up." I try and convince him buy the boy doesn't budge above me. He starts to press small kisses on the girls neck as he lays.

"Mariana!" I raise my head slightly at the sound of my brother calling my name from downstairs.
Marc sighs and rolls off of me and falls back straight onto my bed, digging his face into my blankets.
"You have to be up when I get back up here." I tell him as I stand and leave my bedroom and head down the stairs to see what Pablo needed.

"Can you get me a coke?" I nod at him and walk into the kitchen grabbing him a coke and a snack because I knew he would ask for one.
"Here." I say handing it to him.
He smiles up at me and takes the soda and snack from my hands, saying a quick thank you before he turns his attention back to his movie.

I make my way up the stairs to see Marc stood up next to my bed with a slight pout on his lips as he slips slippers on. "I'll walk you if you'd like?" I tell him as I grab my own shoes.
He shakes his head and looks down at the time.
"No, it's fine. I don't want you walking back all alone." He whispers walking over to me and leaning down to press a kiss to my head.
I tilt my head up to look at him. "I live a 15 min walk from La Masia, I'll be fine." I inform him.
He shakes his head again and takes my chin in his fingers, leaning down yet again to press a small passionate kiss to my lips. "I'll see you later, amor." He says pulling away.
"Bye." I tell him.

.
.
.

"Ouch! Pablo not that hard!." I whine as I grip my head. Pablo scoffs as he keeps braiding my hair for me, insisting that he needs to learn for if he had a daughter in the future. 
"I sure pray for your daughter if you're going to be this rough with braiding." I mumble as I wince again at the tugging of my hair.
"Two Dutch braids all done." Pablo says as he takes a picture of his "master piece" and hands me his phone so I could look at it.
Not bad for the first try but can definitely use some work. There were a few random bumps and messy strands.
"They're good for a first time, but—OW!" He cut me off by tugging the elastics out of my hair then ruining the braids.
"They must be perfect." He mutters as he starts to comb and part my hair into two sections. "Please don't be rough." I tell him as I stare at the TV in front of me which played Total Drama Island.
"Mhm."

After another 4 attempts and many tears from me because of how much he was tugging, he finally got it and I was finally free but my head was definitely going to be sore tomorrow.
"Does this mean I can do your makeup?" I ask him as I stand up from the floor. He gives me a disgusted look and shakes his head. "No." He says.
"Ugh! You let me when I was younger." I complain.
"Yeah cause we were kids and all you did was whine so I had to do something to shut you up." He says back.
I roll my head and walk away from him and to the kitchen.
"You can get your own dinner cause I'm not getting you anything." I say.

"Drama queen!" I roll my eyes again as I grab two bowls and fill them both up with pasta then bring them over to the living room along with water.
Pablo beams up at me as I hand him his food.
"Can Marc sleep over?" "No." "BRO."

"Is that the only word you know?" I question slightly annoyed at him. He nods as he shoves his face with food.
I sigh and leans back on the couch with my bowl. "Why do you not like him?" Pablo side eyes me then looks back at the TV, setting his food down on his lap. It was a genuine question from my part because recently i haven't been getting the vibe that Pablo didn't truly like my boyfriend.
"I do like Marc, Mari." He tells me.

"But you don't act like you do." I point out.
He chuckles then looks back at me. "Because I am your older brother. From the moment you were born I made it my mission to protect you from anything and anyone if I can. That means boys and Im not saying that Marc is a bad kid...he's a good kid but as your older brother I hate seeing you get older." He finishes.
I couldn't help but laugh. "I fucking hate you." He mutters turning away.

I cover my mouth. "No im sorry! That's really sweet but we're never this serious and now I feel awkward." I say in a hurry.
I throw my arms over him and pull him into q hug.
He chuckles and hugs me back before he pushes me away saying that I'm being annoying.
"So he can come over?" I asks standing up.

He side eyes me and sighs nodding his head. "Door open though."

"Okay!"

A/n: hello 🤗