36

Mariana

"Pablo!" I shout as I rush into my brother's home.
I see my brothers head whip go the side from his spot on the couch.
I walk over and plop down next to him before pulling him into a tight hug.
"How are you?" I asked him. He shrugs. "I'm fine, can't do much so I'm pretty bored." He tells me.

I get comfortable on my spot before looking back at him. "I have great news!" I tells him happily.
He raised an eye brow at me.
"I get to stay with you until you're all better." I exclaim.

Pablo groans and throws his head back into the couch. "Lord no!" I frown at his words. "WOW." I mumble.
He turns his head over to me and cracks me a smile.
"I'm just messing with you, Mari."

I roll my eyes and stand up. "Well good cause I was staying regardless. I'm going to get some stuff and bring it over. Would you like some of moms pasta?" I question.

"Yes, bring me a coke too! I ran out and I'm taking advantage that I'm off for the season." He says as I walk to the door.

.
.
.

Later

I plop down on my bed after I finished organizing everything. Despite the circumstances, I was excited to be staying with Pablo. It'll be like old time where we would stay up all night and watch movies and talk.

"Pablito! I'm heading off to bed, jet lag is getting to me!" I shout as I gET up from my bed and make my way to the bathroom to start getting ready for bed.
"Ok!"
After getting ready, I go back to my bed and lay down getting comfortable it my bed then grabbing my phone.

Two new messages

Marcito 🤍 sent you a message

Lamine sent you a message

Marcito 🤍

Hey mi amor, I'm going to sleep
I'm SO tired
Te amo
Get some rest soon!

I was just about to head to bed too
goodnight !
Te amo 🤍
Marcito hearted your message

Lamine

Yo
Seen that you guys are back in town
so I was wondering if you wanted to hang?
go to the mall or something.

I'm down
if Marc is down
When?

Oh I was thinking just me and you
But if Marc wants to go that fine

Oh
Yeah, I'll think about it and
let you know :)

Marcito 🤍

Lamine just asked to hang out
so I said I'm down it you're down
then he said he was thinking just me and him
but if you want to go you can.
Idk what to say.
Help this is awkward

if you want to hang out with him
you can. Making friends is good, amor

You don't think it's weird that he wants it
just to be us?

you guys are friends, no?

yeah

I see nothing strange

okay ig
I'll just reply tomorrow
Goodnight again 🤍

goodnight 🤍

A/n: really late update! Sorry! But this is also short and kinda a glimpse at what is to come. I got this idea for a beautiful person in the comments so thank you sm! I appreciate it but leave ideas for upcoming chapters!!!