29

2023

Mariana

"You're joking." I say as I stare at the video on my phone.
"Your brothers fan are quick with it." Bernal laughs awkwardly as he watches the video from over my shoulder.
I mentally groan. We have only been out here to two hours. Two!
"Hey, it's okay you can tell in the video the Prim is also arguing." Marc says placing a hand on my shoulder.
Someone caught a video of me and Prim arguing from a far and had posted it to one of my brothers fan pages. Captioned. "Maybe the allegations on her are true." Then not only that, Marc is tagged. My sister is tagged. Javi is tagged. My mom is tagged and my brother is tagged. Pedri was fucking tagged!

Ding

I pull out my phone to see I had a message from my mom on the family group chat.

Pablo's servants

Mami <3
Mariana what is this?
link attached

Rory❤️
why are you out so late?

Angry Bird ⚽️
got caught sneaking out?
🤣

Papito💥
mija? Go back to the hotel before I call Marc's mom.

Angry Bird⚽️
is he giving you a hard time? Prim?

Papito💥
We're serious Mariana.

Me
I'm on my way

Angry Bird⚽️
I'm waiting for the response
to my question?

Mami <3
This is completely unexpected of you Mari.
you know it's not safe sneaking off.
especially in a foreign country.

Papito 💥
call us when you get back.

I sigh and shut off my phone, shoving it back into my pocket.
"They're telling me to go back or they'll call your mom." I whisper to Marc.
He nods and places a hand on my lower back. "Well it's time to go boy." He says leading me back in the direction of the hotel.
"Way to go, Mariana. Ruining our whole night." Prime snaps.
"Shut up, Prim." Marc snaps as we walk. I walk with Marc ahead it all our friends. I look up at him with an apologetic face. "I'm sorry." I say to him.
He shakes his head. "It's okay, you didn't know someone would post a video of you."

I sigh. "Yeah but now you guys might get in trouble." I point out.
"It's okay." He whispers.
We walk silently for s few before I feel a arm get thrown over my shoulder. I turn my head to the left and see Hector.
I didn't say anything as I walk in between my boyfriend and my friend.

Ding

message from
Angry Bird ⚽️

told you sneaking out isn't
good

shut up

why were you and Prim
arguing?

no reason

tell me.
do I need to talk to him?

wtf
are you dad?

no, but I am your big brother.
who is stronger then what
people think.

what are you going to hit him?

if I need too.

bro
he was just being annoying
nothing serious

well you look like you were
going to rip his head off.

no I didn't

Um, ya you did
we have the same angry face
seen

.
.
.

we make it back to the hotel and back up to the boys floor. Marc and I leave the bus their as he insists on walking me to my room.
I open my door and let him in for a moment. He taps my chin and I look up.
He had a small smile on his face. "Don't be upset." He tells me.
I sigh. "It's not your fault, none of us thought someone would take a video."
"Yeah..but I should call my parents." I tell him. He nods and leans down to press a kiss to my lips.
"I love you." He whispers.
"I love you too."
He tells me goodnight before leaving.

I sit down on my bed and pull out my phone.

.
.
.

"Well im grounded as soon as I get back to Spain." I say the next morning as soon as Marc walks into my room.
"Me and the boys are going to get punished during training...extra laps, and a bunch of extra work." He mutters.
I look up at him from my bed. "But you have a game tomorrow." I say.

He shrugs and sits down on the edge of my bed. "At least he's not benching me."

True. "Have you seen what people are saying about me and Prim?" I ask him, as I pull out my phone.
He shakes his head. I hand him my phone over and let him scroll through some comments. I hold my hand out and take my phone back. "No, no, no. Let me read them actually they're hilarious." I laugh.

"Why's she look like that?"
"No way this girl is Pablo and Auroras sister...she has like no manners."
"Bahaha Marc deserves better. He looks so uncomfortable."
"She's extremely skinny."
"Yall are attacking her yet Prim looks like he's being a bitch too."
"Why is she even there?"
"Pick me."
"Oh guys...she's one of the boys"
"Prim definitely said something yall—bffr.
"Thinks she's all that cause her brother is Gavi."
"Her and Marc aren't even cute..."
"Marc break up with that b*tch, I'll treat you better."

I burst out laughing as I set my phone down then look over at my boyfriend who just stared at me sadly.
"Won't you look at that? I'm getting blamed for all of it." I laugh trying to push away the tugging feeling on my heart.
I don't understand why they hate me so much. Marc just stares at me.
"Anita." He whispers placing a hand on my leg.
I laugh as I cover my face, feeling that tears were building up in my eyes. "Fuck." I say loudly as I can feel myself slowly break at everything those comments had said.
I hear Marc say my name again and I feel him get closer.
I didn't respond but it was obvious I had started crying, no matter how hard I tried to hide it. (Fun fact yall this happened to me..I found something out then I started laughing my ass off until it turned into tears💀)

I feel him pull me up by the arms until I was sat in front of him. He says nothing else but pulls me into his arms as I cry.
"Why me? Why are they only being rude to me?" My voice breaks into his shoulder.
(I personally have never actually seen fans be this mean but just for the story 😍)
"It's okay." He whispers.

"No it's not..I didn't even do anything and they're hating as if I did something bad. What is worse is that it's your fans and my brothers." If you idolize someone so much, why would you feel the constant need to be rude to their family?

"They don't know what they're talking about. You're wondering. Perfect. Okay?" Marc says.
I shake my head.

A/n: bye- cause this is so dramatic to me.