4

2023

"Que guapo" mariana says as she takes pictures of Marc in the water. Him hoping to post them on Instagram later.
"A ver, Marc, do this now" his sister poses a weird pose making him laugh, Mariana quickly snaps a picture of the boys smile. It was after a long day of exploring a bit of San Jose then taking a drive down to a small village called Tortuguero, which Mariana absolutely fell in love with the place.
The 3 kids, hung outside of the small cabin. Taking pictures in the small pool because they thought that the water fall and the greenery in that back ground was beautiful.
The whole day consisted of Marc asking Anita to take pictures of him. She stopped a total of 15 times while they were on a walk exploring because she said it was a good place to take a picture. He wasn't wrong. He looked great in the photos.

The next day

Instagram

mari.paezg

(Pretend her bathing suit is the same color!)

Liked by marcguiu9, pablogavi and 65 others

mari.paezg: es que creemos que somos modelos ❣️

comments

lamineyamal: que guapo, Marc 😍
marcguiu9: lamineyamal: no, tu 😘

hctorforrt_: mi bebé se mira guapísimo 🥰
marcguiu9: hctorforrt_: 🥰

marcguiu9: que hermosa, amor
mari.paezg: marcguiu9: ❤️

marcguiu9: LA AMOR DE MI VIDA.

marcguiu9: miren a mi novia
marcguiu9: marcguiu9: Ignórame, no la miren ella es mía.

marcguiu9: guapísima 😘

marcguiu9: eres una model en mi corazón 🩷
pablogavi: marcguiu9: me dan asco.
mari.paezg: pablogavi: estás celoso.

aurorapaezg: que bonita, hermanita 💞
mar.paezg: aurorapaezg: 💕💕

.
.
.

Marc shows Mariana his phone. "Your brother hates me" he claims showing her the comment the older boy had left under his comment.
She waves his claim off. "He doesn't hate you" she assures him. "What do you mean no!" He says, motioning yet again to his phone.
She laughs. "He's just protective, I'm his little sister" she justifies, truth was she didn't actually know but the boy didn't have a reason not to like Marc.
Marc sighs and plops down on the rock next to her as they sat in a beach.
His parents and sister had gone on a small walk to look around, leaving the two teens in charge of all their belongings. "He's just messing with you, I promise, he likes you he just is putting on the big brother roll" she says hooking her arm with his.

"He's slightly intimidating" Marc admits. Mariana laughs.
"He's also 6 inches shorter then you—that's does not matter" he cuts her off and leans into her shoulder and starts to fake cry.
"Marc, he likes you." the girl laughs at him, pulling him away from her shoulder. "And watch when he find out the stuff you comment under Hector posts, he's going to be "disgusted" even more" she laughs
"But I don't care if he doesn't but he does but regardless, I love you" she tells him.
Marc smiles at her before shrugging his shoulders at her. "I guess I love you too" he jokes.
Mariana smacks his chest softly making his smile widen as he laughs. He wraps his around her shoulders and pulls her into his chest. "Tonto" she mumbles pulling a way then looking up at him. "Your nose and cheeks!" she chuckled nothing that his cheeks were starting to turn pink due to the sun. "I told you to apply more sunscreen" she says turning around and pulling out her face sunscreen then squeezing some of it into her hand then apply it to his face. Marc sat there quietly, examining her features as she rubbed it in for him.
She finishes and gives him a small peck to his lips. "Guapo y protegido" she says standing up in front of him.
The boy wraps his arms around her legs and looks up at her as her hands move to his messy hair.
The stay like that for a few seconds. The teens would have to admit that they always had to have something type of physical contact if they were with one another. Either it was as simple as Mariana holding Marc's pinky or having their arms around each other. "What do you say we sneak out later?" Marc asks looking up at her. Mariana shakes her head. "No, not again" Marc frowns. "Don't be so boring" he mumbles resting his head back against her. Mariana rolls her eyes and moves out of his grasp and sits down on the sat in front of him.
"No" she tells him. "What is wrong with sneaking out?" He huffs kicking a little bit of sand onto her leg.
Mariana glances up at him. Marc avoids her eye knowing exactly what she was doing. She would put on her best cute face and doe eyes knowing Marc would give in. "It is very irresponsible" she points out.
"Plus..we're in the same cabin as your parents and they might hear us leave and they might not agree to letting us sleep over anymore" she points outs reaching over to grab his hands. "This is a form of manipulation" Marc comments after realizing that avoiding her glaze doesn't stop this from working on him.
Mariana chuckles softly. "It's manipulation if what I was trying to convince you to do was wrong, on the contrary I'm keeping you out of trouble"
Marc smiles and nods. "Fine, we won't sneak out tonight" Mariana beams widely at him. "But I expect cuddling" "I can do that"
"Great"

"Where are my parents? It's been half an hour and I want to get in the water" the boy says looking away from his girlfriend and starts to look around the beach.
Mariana shrugs.
They said they would be back soon. "You can go, I'll stay here and build a sand castle" she tells her boyfriend.
The light brown haired boy shakes his head and moves off of the rock and sits down next to the brunette girl on the sand. "Well that is no fun on its own so I will stay here and build a castle with you" he comments, starting to scrap sand towards them.
"Well thank you"

A/n: I think they're cute, I changed a few things in the first chapter regarding her not letting main account who are connected with her brother following her to just having a private account. Yk?