7

2023

Mariana

I watch as Marc walks back over to me, his face stone as if something had happened. "Estas bien?" I ask him as he leans back against the wall. He nods and faces me. "We're leaving." He tells me. I nod at him before he leans down and kisses my cheek. We start to make our way out of the house when I stop him. "Are you not going to say bye to Hector?" I ask. He glance back at me and shakes his head. I scrunch my face slightly at the vibe change that Marc had. "Marc did something happen?" I ask him as we walk away. He shakes his head. "Everything is fine" he assures me. We continue to walk through the streets of Barcelona, making our way back to my house. I walk a bit ahead of Marc my hands wrapped around myself as the wind hits me. I glance back at the light haired boy who seems to be deep In thought. I didn't question it knowing that he'll most likely tell me once what ever happens settled in.
I turn onto my street, speeding up a tad bit, being ready to just get my make up off and get my comfy closes on. I reach my drive way and I turn back to see Marc still half way down the street. I sigh and call out to him. "Hurry up!" I shout. The boys head looks up for a second before he starts to jog over to me. I smile and open the door for us, walking inside then closing and locking it. We quietly make out way upstairs to my room so we don't wake up my parents. Making it to my room and closing the door, I quickly find Marc some of his clothes that he's left here before heading to the bathroom to do my own thing. Him joining me a few moments later to bruh his teeth.
"Want to watch a movie?" I suggest as I exit the bathroom. "Sure" he calls out.
I grab my remote as I sit on my bed and try to find a movie. Marc soon joins me, crawling over me and he makes his way to the left side of the bed. I press play on spider-man before getting comfortable in the bed. Marc wraps his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder. My hands move to his hair as I gently start to play with it. "Anita." Marc says. "Mmm?" I hum. His grip slightly tightens around me. "Do you think I'm clingy?" He questions. I freeze at the question. A frown making its way to my face as I look at him. "No? Why would you think you are?" I asks. He shrugs and cuddles more into me. "Just feel like i might be sometimes." I quickly dismiss what he said. "You're perfect" i assure him.
I receive a small kiss to my shoulder from the boy before he cuddles back into me. I push his hair out of his face then rest my hand on his jaw. I lay there with the boy in my arms wondering if something had happened at the party to make his question himself. I've never thought of him as clingy, he wasn't. He was perfect in my eyes, he always had been since the day we met. I feel Marc body slowly relax in my arms as he falls asleep. Carefully I reach over and cover us with my blanket, making sure everything inch until right under his chin was covered.

.
.
.

I wave at my boyfriend and his mom as they pull out of the drive way. Marc smiles widely at me, his perfect smile shining brightly at me as he blows a kiss. I chuckle softly as I close the house door and walk back to the kitchen to see my parents sitting at the table. "Go get ready now to go eat lunch with your brother and sister" my mom tells me, kissing my cheek. I nod and make my way back upstairs to get ready for the day. Putting on a pair of black straight leg jeans and a blue tank top and my air forces. I curl my lashes and apply mascara and lip tint before hurrying down stairs. "Ya" I say walking over to my parents who sat waiting in the living room. We all gather in the car and head out to the small cafe Pablo said we should eat at.

Ding

message from
Marcito 🤍

folle 😛

why do you do that?

it gets your attention
que heces?