35

2023

Mariana

I hold the boy tightly to me as he buries his face into the crook of my neck.
I gently play with his hair as I try my best to comfort him, now that we were all alone.
"That wasn't fair." He mumbles against my neck.

I sigh and nod. "I know, amor. I'm sorry you guys got knocked out like that." I tell him, pulling away slightly so I could see his face.
Marc sighs and rests his head on my shoulder, moving his hand that was once on my hip, up so it was now rested on my waist.
We lay for a little while longer in nothing but silence before Marc decides to speak up again.

"I'm excited to go back home, to be honest." He sighs, sitting up.
I nod along with him. I missed my parents and siblings dearly.

"Are you excited to start back up with the first team?" I ask him.
He nods and runs his hands through his fluffy hair.
"Yeah, I just wish I had a few days break." I chuckle softly at his long face.
I reach my hand up and stroke his cheek gently. "Everyone will be okay, amor." He groans and falls back on top of me, burying his face in the crook of my neck.
My hands shoot to his lower back, slowly moving them up his shirt to give him back scratches.
I hum softly as I feel him press small feathery kisses to my neck. Despite the circumstances, times like these were moments I loved with Marc.
Moments that it is just us, cuddling and being affectionate to one another. I feel as Marc starts to rub small circles on my hips before he press on last kiss to my neck then lifts his head up to look at me.

I smile softly at him. He looks cute. His hair is messy, and he looked tired but he looks cute. He always does. No matter what.
"Hola." I whisper taking my hands from his back and to his hair again.
I run my fingers through it, combing it back so I so it'll be out of his face.
"Te amo." He says.
I felt a small blush creep up my cheeks and I bite back an even wider smile. "Te amo." I tell him.

He smiles at me, showing off his dimple and perfect smile.
"Bueno." He grins.

I chuckle and move my hands to his jaw, I lean my head up and press my lips to his in a passionate kiss. Marc hums against my lips before he pushes back, deepening the kiss. Moving his right hand from my hip and to the back of my neck, to hold me close. He pulls away and we rest our foreheads together, our eyes closed. I felt the butterflies in my stomach go crazy as he leans back in and presses a small kiss to my lips again before he flips us over and pulls me ok top of him.
I pull away and look down at then boy and he just smiles cheekily at me.
I roll my eyes and plot my head down on top his chest.
He wraps his arms around my waist and holds me close.

.
.
.

"Home sweet home." I grip Marc arm as we walk out of the airport.
Final back in Barcelona. I rest my head against his shoulder as we wait for his mom to finish her conversation with Hector's mom.
"I'm so glad we're back." Hector groans as he walks up next to us.
"I can't wait to sleep on my own bed." I mumble. Marc chuckles and soon we say goodbye to Hector and his mom and make our way over to Marc's dads car then start to make our way to my house house.

I smile softly at the sight of of my home and instantly unbuckle my seatbelt as soon at the car got parked.

Marc's mom and Dad say their goodbyes to me as Marc helps me with my bag and walks me to the front door, which was already open.
"Mija!" I giggle as I step in and was greeted with my mom.
She pulls me into a tight up and kiss to my cheek.
"Hi." I says holding her tightly.

She pulls away from me and greets Marc. "It's wonderful to see you too, señora." He beams at her.
"I have to go, but I'll see you both soon." He says giving my mom one last hug before placing a few kisses to my cheek, arms wrapped around me.

A/n: short chapter. Track started 2 weeks ago and the outside part of my foot and ankle have been hurting 👎 Olivia Rodrigo is in my city tonight too, me and my friend really wanted to go but couldn't 😭 and finally I TOTAL FAILED my physics test. Guys it's been rough. Send help. LEAVE CHAPTER IDEAS!!? 💋