38

2023

Marc

I walk into the pitch along side Hector as we chat about how our day went.
"Ay..lamine was telling me he was going to hang out with Mariana tomorrow?" He says looking at me weirdly.
I nod my head and look ahead of me. "you don't think it's weird?" He kept going.

I sigh and shrug my arms. "I mean they're friends? I don't see anything wrong with it. Plus Lamine wouldn't do some weird stuff, he's my friend." I explained to the curly headed boy, who had just plopped down on the ground to start stretching.
I sit down next to him. "And if he does do something weird she's just going to run and tell me then distance herself from him. I trust her."
I tell my friend.
Hectors nods his head at me. "Yeah but personally mean...my girl wouldn't hang out with a guy if it's not her family or if I'm not there." He shrugs him shoulders.
I chuckle and shake my head at him and tell him how everything will be fine.
"Let's start!."
I start to get up and make my way over to Xavi. What Hector said on my mind. Debating if what I was doing was fine or is lamine acting strange?

.
.
.

"Amor?" It has been a few hours since training ended and I was making my way up the stairs to my girlfriends.
I open her bedroom door and see her sprawled out on her bed, covered from head to toe with her soft blanket.
A small smile makes it way to my face and I pull on of shoes and gently get into bed with her. Wrapping my arms around her waist and moving my face closer to hers, pressing my lips to her cheek.
Th girl hums and shifts in my arms, turning to face me. Her eyes still closed.
"It's only 7 at night." I chuckle as I lay down.
A small sigh leaves her lips and she mumbles something about feeling extremely tired today.

"Mk...let's take a small nap then go get foo? Sound good?" She hums again.

A/n: I am not motivated to write 🧍🏻‍♀️