23

2023

Mariana

"Te gustan?" I ask my boyfriend as I show him my new nails. They wear almond shaped and a simple design. A baby blue French tip and silver under line lining it from the bottom and just the prefect size.
He takes my hand and look at the nails before placing a kiss to the back of my hand.
"They look great." I smile at his and crawl over him so I was sitting on his lap as he laid back. He had gotten here not long ago and he had asked his parents to let him spend the night, which means he had to sort in out with La Masia before they reported a missing child.
I fix my position so I was now laying ontop of him. My head on his shoulder and he lets his hand fall to my upper back.
He turns his head slightly to my direction, so his lips could easily press to my forehead.

Everything was fine so far. Obviously it's only been a day. One of his fans did catch a picture of us kissing outside of La Masia but that was really it and I didn't click on the comments.
"Give me a kiss." I lift my head up slightly and press my lips to the boys who were puckered up as he waited.
He smiles widely and kisses me again. Our lips move together move together for a few moments before we pull away to take a breath.
I hum and press small kisses from his cheek to his jaw.
Marc gently pushes me off of him before hovering above me. He presses his lips down on mine and my hands instantly go to his hair to pull him closer. The kisses get even more heated, only pulling away to take small breaths before going back.
"Eres hermosa." He says against my lips as he raises on hand and cup the back of my neck to hold me to him.
I pull my lips down from his lips, then to his cheek, until I make it to his neck.
I can hear him take a sharp breath as I move down.
"Hey!" Me and Marc basically fly off of each other at the sudden loud voice.
I press my hand up to my chest as i see my brother standing at my doorway. "What the fuck, Pablo?" I question him.
He had his arms crossed over his chest. "What the fuck, me? What the fuck, you!" He motions to us with a slight face of disgust.
"Why are you even here? You have your own house." I tell him, slightly annoyed that he interrupted my moment with my boyfriend.
"Door open." He doesn't respond to my question as he pushes the door all the way opened.
"You act like you've never made out with someone. It's normal!" I whisper shout at him.
He shrugs. "yeah but I wasn't caught so. Buenas noches." He says blowing us a kiss, just to annoy me.
I shake my head and turn to Marc, who was as red as a tomato.
We make eye contact for a few seconds before we burst out into a fit of giggles as if we were little kids.
"Why is he everywhere?" Marc asks as we laugh.
I shrug. "I have no clue." I laugh.
After a few more minutes, we calm down and decide to just cuddle until it was time for us to go to sleep.

"The u-17 World Cup is soon." I nods remembering how he told me about it the other day and how he was so excited that it was going to be in indonesia.
"you should come, only for a few days to watch one match. I know you have school and I don't want you missing much of it." He says, looking at me.
I think for a second. "Well most of my classes are online so I could really just take my things, I would just need to figure out the times since it's 6 hours ahead over there." I explain.
"And I need to ask my parents and talk to my professors on campus if we can work it out and work."

He nods and looks away for a second. He was thinking, I could tell cause his eyes were wondering and his mouth fell slightly open.
"What if I go ask your parents right now." He suggested.
I chuckle. "If you want, you know they won't say no to you."

And in the blink of an eye, he was already on his feet and out my bedroom door.
I pull out my phone and pull up my school schedule.

Monday:
8am-9:30am Spanish
10am-12pm psychology
3:30pm-6:00pm Statistics
work 6:30pm-9:30pm

Tuesday: 
on campus
1pm-2:30pm sports medicine

Wednesday: 
3pm-5pm biology
*on campus if there's a lab*

Thursday:
no classes
work 9am-4pm

Friday:
7am-9am physics
work 10am-4pm

can you tell I wanted to get all the bad requirements out of the way? It wasn't all that horrible. I loved school growing up, never had anything below a B+. I hear heavy footsteps rush back up the stairs and into my room.
Marc rushes in with a smile on his face. He stands at my door way, his smile bright as he leans against the wall looking at me, he had his arms crossed over his chest.
I couldn't contain my smile from seeing the smiling boy. Gosh his smile was perfect. Low key jealous that he had a perfectly straight smile and has never had braces to be honest but he's perfect so what could I have expected. "They said if you can figure things out for school, work and if it's fine with my mom, you can go." He beams as he pushes off the wall and makes his way back over to me.
Laying down, with his head on my shoulder. I push his hair from his face and let my hand fall to his jaw, rubbing my thumb over his cheek. "When do you leave?" I as him.
"Mmm..the the 31st, my first game is the 10th." He tells me.
I nod and rest my head against his. I still had a few days to figure it out, tomorrow was the 25th.
"I'll send figure it out and I'll try and be there." I tell him.

A/n: 👹