Sara's Introduction

"The most beautiful things in life are the ones that come to us by fate and we put our everything on stake to make them ours forever"

Sara Tendulkar (The Female lead of this fan fiction) is an Indian who is persuing her degree at UCL, London. She is the daughter of God Of Cricket- The Sachin Tendulkar. Her Mom is a Doctor and brother is a budding cricketer. She is back in India for her vacation after finishing her semester exams and is totally in a chill mood.

A random day in 2017
Mumbai
Arjun (Female lead's Brother) : Comes back home and shouts in excitement, Saraaa- I have got the opportunity to visit Dubai along with few more selected budding cricketers, we are to stay there for a week and practice and practice.

Sara: Continues eating the icecream and says, "Wow, proud proud. When do you leave ?"

Arjun: (Shockingly) "Why does it seem like you just want to shooo me away ?"

Sara: (Naughtily) "Hawwwww!! What makes you think so, no way, just asking"

"Next week, and do you know the best thing ?? We are allowed a +1 with us" says Arjun excitedly.

"That's brilliant AT. I have a suggestion, you should take both Ma and Baba with you. It will be so fun for you all and I can have my girl parties here" Sara starts imagining the fun days ahead.

Arjun: "Seriously ? I was thinking you will be interested in coming with me. We can have so much fun together na, also Ma and Baba are busy, you know it all."

Sara: "Are you kidding me ? I am back home after almost 2 long years. I am so tired of studying and staying away from home, there's nothing else I wish to do for next month apart from sitting home and chilling. I have so many movies to watch, you go now, I will cheer for you idhar se hi"

Arjun: "Finnnneeeeeeeee! Your loss. I will go ask Maa"