A Note and a Bucket of Ice Cream

Aug, 2020

Been 3 days since they both had the big argument over the call. This was the first time they both had broken the only ground rule of their relationship, they both had gone to sleep being mad with each other and above all, they had actually let a third person come between their bond.

Mumbai

Sara is sitting with her friends and is clearly in a bad mood.

She started, "Honestly, I fail to understand what wrong did I do ? I didn't deserve this kind of treatment. Forget everything else, but why did he not tell me about it pehle?"

Nishita: "I think you guys still need to get to know each other more."
Alysha: "I agree!"

Sara: "No, since the beginning of all this, I have been extremely conscious of everything. I made sure he doesn't ever feel the pressure of dating me. But this is disrespectful. I told him Sid is a friend, I told him I was going to Goa with my family. If he expects me to let go of my friends because of this new relationship, I am sorry, it's a lot to ask. I have given 101% every day to make this work. And he gets one chance and he behaves like this? I am beyond disappointed. I am not going to speak to him, let him do whatever he feels like. This SARA is done here."

Sara's friends: "Calm down, Sara. It's Okay. Give him sometime. Let him realise it."

Mohali.

Shub's anger had reduced to ashes at this point of time. Now he wasn't able to figure out what was he trying to prove by doing all that ? He had listened to great Ishan and great Jugnu. He sat down to analyze it all from Sara's side, he felt that it was wrong to just tell her on a random call about him going to see one of his female friends. He had no idea how to undo all of this.

Shub: "Saalo, tumhare kehne pe kya kiya hai maine, now she is not talking only."
Ishan: "Ooo Hello! Dimaag kharab hai ? Humne plan bana ke diya tha usko jealous feel karane ke liye. Jhagda tune khud kiya hai. Uske upar alag hi ego trip pe chal rahe hain janaab jo 2 din se baat bhi nahi kee hai Sara se.
Jugnu: "Bilkul Sahi Ishan bhai. Kake, tu soch kya raha hai ? Sara aayegi aur tujhe manayegi ? Vo bhi jab uski koi mistake hi nahi hai? Seriously?"

Shub was trying to figure out What should be done next ? The ground rules of their relationship kept flashing in front of his eyes and he could feel them sliding away from him too. He decided to end his ego trip and call Sara.

He called thrice but it went unanswered.

He called Arjun only to know that he was not in Mumbai currently with Sara. He was not having Sara's friends number. Jugnu and Ishan convinced him to wait for some more time. She might be stuck somewhere. But Shub knew. He had known Sara for almost 2 years now. She had never behaved this way before. Still he decided to listen to them and wait.

Sara hadn't called back, it was more than 3 hours now. His mind was not working at his best, it was then when be stood up and said, "there is only one option left now, I will have to call Sachin Sir and will have to ask him to get Sara on call."

Jugnu and Ishan : "Have you lost it ? No way! And what will you tell him ? Sir, Sara is upset with me, I have hurt her, she is not picking my calls so can you ask her to talk to me ? Have you lost it ? Utha ke patak dena hai unhone tujhe. It will get worse from there. Honestly."

Shub: "I don't know what will I say but I need to speak to her."

Jugnu: "Let me call, Sara."
Shub: "No, KP! She will not take your call either. I know it."
Ishan: "But calling Sir is not an option, bro! Honestly."

Shub had almost started to think if this was the end of his lala land. May be, Sara will never speak to him, ever again. She was that angry with him, may be.