Love & Jealousy Go Hand in Hand

14th Feb, 2023
London

Sara was unable to figure out suddenly how and why a picture from 2 years back started getting so much momentum ? She began going through the comments on the picture is when she understood that this has something to do with Shubman. She immediately searched for his profile and she could see his picture in blue and yellow. The picture that she herself had clicked back in 2021 at Wolseley's. Her heart started beating fast. The caption that he had put, clearly conveyed that this picture was for her. It was Shub's way of telling the world, that's my SARA. Sara couldn't stop blushing, she was all pink.

She immediately texted Shub, "What's with the valentine day post, baby ?"

Shub: "You saw it ?"

Sara: "Of course I did."

Shub: "Did you like it ?"

Sara: "I loved it, I had only clicked it."

Shub: "Happy Valentine's Day, Sara. With you, everyday has been a valentine day, let's keep celebrating it forever."

Sara: "I cannot believe you just did that. The world is gonna talk about it now."

Shub: "Let them na. I have learnt, world only wants to talk, so I have given them the meat and the masala. Let them talk some truth this time, atleast."

Sara: "I Love You! Who says guys aren't expressive. This is so so special. I wasn't expecting it even a bit."

Shub: "That's the beauty of it, your voice seems so happy, exactly what I wanted. I Love You More!"

Sara: "What plans for today ?"

Shub: "Nothing, I am home, Mumma wants to go shopping, so will take her out."

Sara: "That's cute. I have a lunch with friends. My God Shub, so many people are pinging me on IG, they all want me to confirm if I am dating you ? Lol, they are not even having doubt about it, they seem to be so sure about it already."

Shub: "Hahaha! Which means, the post has worked."

Sara: "I can see that. Genius you are.

Shub: "That I am."

Shub had literally gifted the best thing possible to Sara. An assurance of how much he loved her. How much he trusted their relationship. There was nothiing more Sara ever wanted.

18th Feb, 2023

Shub was in Mumbai, to spend some time with his friends, Ishan, Jugnu, Subeer and even Shahneel was there with him. . He received a call from Sara. He picked it up!

Sara: "Hi Babyyyyyy!"

Shub: "Hi cutttiiieeee! Wassup ??

Ishan and Jugnu were also around Shub. They also greeted Sara.

Ishan: "Oye Hoye Bhabhi Jee. Gill ne toh aapka pura Dill jeet liya hoga apne Valentine Day post se ?"

Sara didn't say anything, she just kept blushing.

Jugnu: "Smile toh dekho yaar. Aisa koi hamare liye kar de smile toh main toh paagal hi ho jaun."

Shub: "Abe Saale. Bhabhi hai, bhabhi bol."

Jugnu: "Bhabhi hi toh bolta hoon."

Shub: "Maan bhi saaale."

Jugnu: "Maanta bhi hoon bhai."

Shub: "Tum dono hamesha mere aur Sara ke conversation me kyun ghuste ho be ? Tumlog ke paas number hai na Sara ka ? Alag se baat kiya karo na. Aur haan, thoda apni bandiyo pe bhi dhyaan do. Ishaan saale, bolu Aditi ko main, yahan pr time pass kar raha hai tu, ye nahi ki usse baat kar le thoda ? Aur be Jugnu tu, kisi nayi bandi ko pakda hai na tune, jaa naa use time de, hamesha idhar hi ghusna hai tumlog ko."