These are the Moments of Love

25th Nov, 2023
Mumbaii

Shubman woke up in the morning and realised it was one of the bestest mornings he had witnessed in a while. He saw Sara sleeping next to him. She looked flawless even while she was asleep. It was one of those rarest mornings when he had Sara next to him. He just wanted to stay in that moment, watch her sleep. He had no intention to either wake her up or disturb her in anyway. He kept looking at her with the puppy eyes.

Sara woke up from her sleep just few minutes after Shubman, only to find him watching her sleep.

Sara: "Good Morning."

Shub: "Morning baby."

Sara: "Since when are you up.??"

Shub: "Been few minutes."

Sara: "Why didn't you wake me up ? Aur aise kyun dekh rahe the ?"

Shub: "Nahi dekh sakta ? You are my girlfriend. Wohi soch raha tha bss."

Sara: "Isn't it already pretty long time since we have been dating ?"

Shub: "Only if it could have changed a thing."

Sara: "Ufff!! You know how to play with words. Cuddles ?"

Shub: "Yes Yes! But Waitttttt. I am offended with something."

Sara: "What now ?"

Shub: "When did you tell we last kissed ?"

Sara: "Abhi just" (Saying this she gave a peck on his lips)

Shub: "No No! Yeaterday you said it was in Chennai during dengue, but actually it was in Mumbai during that 5 minutes of escape that we had."

Sara: "Ohhh! Yes Yes! Correct."

Shub: "Seee!! You don't remember anything."

Sara: "I remember it all. I might have missed it. You also agreed last night. Tab toh you didn't correct me."

Shub: "Yeah, Even I remembered it now. Lol!"

Sara: "Waise bhi aise timelines ke saath we both can't keep up! Let's accept it."

Shub: "That's also true! You want to have breakfast in bed ?"

Sara: "Neki aur pooch pooch. What do you want to have in breakfast."

Shub: "Don't ask me. My answer would always be YOU!"

Sara: "Uff!! Why did I even ask you ? Lol! I will ask them to get our breakfast here. You get fresh."

Shub: "Yeah Okay! Where's my phone ? Haven't checked it since last night."

Sara: "I had put it for charge, dekh lo."

Shub: "Okay babe."

Sara: "Accha suno naa...."

Shub: "Bolo naa."

Sara: "Take some rest after the breakfast.."

Shub: "Okay!"

Sara: "and then a Shower together?"

Shub: "What ?????? Sure!! I love the offer. I am up for it."

Sara: "Thought so! Let me ask them to send the breakfast."

Their entire day was full of quality moments with each other. They took shower, wore same couple teees, clicked selfies with each other that they were never going to upload anywhere (😒 Sorry, but not sorry, author couldn't resist the emoji.)

Sara even gave Shub a head massage. Shub was not aware of this hidden talent of Sara. In her defence, it was a very basic talent. Anybody who knew the pressure points of human body could do it. They even took a nap post a delicious lunch. In the evening, Jugnu & Seb were to come. They had already informed Shub about it, to avoid any awkward moments.