Perfection is a myth but not ShubSara

13th Nov, 2023
Mumbai

Sara couldn't understand exactly what happened with her. She was startled to see so many cameras on her, all at once. She was kind of lost in all these thoughts is when she noticed Shubman had been trying to call her continuously. She picked it.

Shub: "Babe ? What happened ?"

Sara: "I don't know. I just left from your place and they caught me, off guard."

Shub: "Did anyone ask you something ?"

Sara: "No! They did not. But they flashed all their cameras on me, for sure."

Shub: "Kya yaaar! Ye log kahan se aa gaye idhar ?"

Sara: "I have no idea. I am still syncing all this within me."

Shub: "Are you Okay ? Want me to come and see you ?"

Sara: "No! No!! No need babe! You know how it is. They are everywhere."

Shub: "You reach home first, I am on call, Okay ?"

Sara: "Yeah! I have almost reached.."

Shub: "Okay! Let me till then figure out, how all this even happened. Stay on line, don't cut it."

Sara: "Shub ? It's Okay!! You have a semifinal day after. I don't think putting your energies into all this will make any sense."

Shub: "You Sure ? You not bothered by it ?"

Sara: "I am fine! But it was bound to happen na, someday or the other ? It just states that we need to be more careful with our steps."

Shub: "Hmmmmm! But I am curious what story are they going to build up around it ?? I mean you being papped here??"

Sara: "Ohh!! They are very clever. They will connect some dots and establish something that you and I wouldn't have even seen coming.

Shub: "Let me check with Jugnu and Seb! I am sure they don't even know all this just happened."

Sara: "Okayyyyy!"

Shub walked out of his room and went to Jugnu and Seb. They both were busy playing playstation.

Shub: "Ohh Hello! Boys?"

Jugnu: "Bhabhi chali gayi ?"

Shub: "Bro!! Sara went out of our house and she was papped."

Seb: "What ?"

Shub: "Yes."

Seb: "Kya chahte ho ? Main marr jaun ?"

Shub: "Main kya karu ? Mujhe thodi pata tha papz honge wahan. You imagine the terror she had to go through! Ooo Man!"

Jugnu: "Bhabhi Jee ab theek hain ?"

Shub: "Why don't you only call and ask ? Bola tha maine use ghar drop karke aane. Playstation khelna zyada zaroori tha na tere liye ?"

Jugnu: "Bhai main jaata, main bhi pap ho jaata. Aur bhi obvious ho jaati cheeezen phir toh!"

Shub: "Kam se kam usko akela toh nahi lagta. As if she was alone in all this ?"

Seb: "Guys!! Why is it happening so frequently ? How did the papz know ?"

Shub: "How will I know ? It's not my job! Also, my girl had to go through such awkward situation over there, you better look into it all, Seb, okay ?"

While Shub & Seb were having this very serious discussion, Jugnu was busy scrolling the media portals on his phone.

Jugnu: "Ooo BhaiSahab."

Shub: "Now what ?"

Jugnu: "Kar hi de tu announcement ab! Kuch bacha hai nahi. Bhai they have not left the bodyguard bhaiya tooo and have figured out that the one with you at the airport and the one with Sara while stepping out of our house is same, which means she for sure came to see you! Waise, I am impressed by these guys stalking skills."