Budapest Chapter- Vol 1

8th Sept, 2022
London
Late Night

Sara was still processing the conversation that had happened in the evening, over call with Shub. She opened her Instagram, only to see Jugnu's wish for Shub's birthday. He had very clearly teased Shub with "Bahut SARA pyaar." Her heart for once thought that this might be for her. But then she was not going to be in any dilusion. She knew Shub, he would never hide anything from his friends, especially about them not speaking since months. Also, looks like now even Shub's team doesn't have any issues with KP publically teasing Shub with some girl's name. Obviously she was the heroine. Huhhhh!! She was sure this was for the other Sara, not her!

Sara felt like calling back Shubman and telling him not to take all the effort to come and see her in Hungary, just because things needed to be ended properly. She will understand, she will have to understand. In a world like today, nothing substandard had happened, after all. Just a guy had fallen out of love, which was Okay. He was getting all the due successes, she was the happiest for him but was just not sure how would she react upon seeing him, the love of her life.

She also felt Shubman might have thought of ending things properly with her because she was his idol's daughter. She was having her own doubts if she will be able to take all this without sheding a tear? She didn't want the pity. She still clearly was all over in love with him, but that was her problem and not anyone else's. She literally had 2 nights of no sleep and only overthinking. She really wanted to call him up and tell him not to come to Budapest, for her own benefit but somewhere her heart wanted to see him. It kept shouting what if this was the one last time she was going to see him. If that was the case, she will have to be strong enough to face it.

On the other hand, Shub hadn't told anyone about the differences they were going through. He had been only telling everyone that the communication has been difficult because of the long distance, her masters and also because of all the fame he had received in the past one year. This is all, everyone knew. This was the truth too. Shub saw Jugnu's post and he knew it was for his Sara. He did smile reading it. Shub's team also joined KP in teasing Shubman over Jugnu's birthday post. But what they didn't anticipate was yet another confusion that went unresolved. The media assumed SARA to be Sara Ali Khan as the rumors of them dating were already all over internet.

10th Oct, 2022
London

Sara was all set to take the flight. She was to reach almost a day before Shub, this time. She decided to drop him a text after landing.

11th Oct, 2022
Budapest, Hungary

Sara: "Hey! I have reached Budapest, on my way to the Hotel. I have mailed you all the necessary details, do check it out and ya have a safe flight."

She was on her way to the hotel is when she got a call from Shub's Mom. For a second, she totally forgot that it was her birthday and that is exactly why Shub's Mom was calling her. Her heart started beating fast on seeing her call. She picked it up.

Sara: "Namaste Aunty, kaise ho aap ?"
Shub's Mom: "Arrey mera baccha!! Happy Birthday, betaaaa."
Sara: "Thank youuuu Aunty."
Shub's Mom: "Hum sab badhiya hai. Aap batao ? Padhai kaisi chal rahi ?"
Sara: "Acchi aunty. Sab accha."
Shub's Mom: "Chandigarh kab aa rahe ?"
Sara: "Aunty abhi toh koi plan hai nahi. Par aaungi pakka, jaldi hi."
Shub's Mom: "Haan jaldi aana, iss baar tujhe Shub ka favorite paratha banana seekhaaungi."
Sara: "Jeee Aunty."
Shub's Mom: "Le Uncle wish karenge."
Sara: "Haaan Aunty."
Shub's Dad: "Hello Beta Jee, Happy Birthday."
Sara: "Thank you Uncle. Mujhe bahut accha laga aaplogo ne call kiya."
Shub's Dad: "Kaise nahi karte, puttar. Bacche ho aap hamare. Aur Shub bhool sakta hai hamara birthday ya anniversary, par aap toh sab yaad rakhte ho aur wish bhi karte ho. Har baar, har saal. Humesha khush raho, Beta. Bahut saara aashirvaad aapko."
Sara: "Thank you Uncle."